10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

5FCA2B6A-2D82-4EC9-B574-9D79026116B8.jpeg 365BF07E-B7DD-44FD-B149-F88633130CEF.jpeg

I was finally able to upload food pics from Cali Grill. Here’s the charcuterie board and the selection board outlining what everything is.

Back to our day at the Magic Kingdom...After our morning of attractions, brews and princesses, it was time to meet up with Ali’s friend Toma (pronounced toe-ma. His real name is Jake, but he goes by his last name of Toma).

He and his family were visiting the MK the same day we were and we all had fast passes for Jungle Cruise at the same time. So, it was only proper to ride it together as a group of 11. Let me just say that this was soooo much fun!

Looks like you girls are having an awesome time! Loving all the pictures!

Glad to hear Cali Grill didn't disappoint. I was able to get a reservation for my birthday in August and I'm so excited!

Looks like you girls are having an awesome time! Loving all the pictures!

Glad to hear Cali Grill didn't disappoint. I was able to get a reservation for my birthday in August and I'm so excited!
Yay! Cali Grill is the BEST! We have brunch reservations in October!
There are more pics to come...Hee! Hee! Hee!

UPDATE:

After our Jungle Cruise adventure with Toma and his family, it was time for lunch. We had reservations at The Plaza. It was as delicious as ever! Everyone enjoyed their meals. Sorry, no pics. I had the turkey club this time and I really liked it.

After lunch, Julie, my mom, and Gia went back to The Contemporary so Gia could take a nap. Ali, Ash and I decided to look for Timmy. He was working in the Main Street hub area, and My mom, Julie, and Gia ran into him on their way out, so we wanted to see him too. We walked around, and then Ash spotted him by the castle. So, of course, we needed to say hello and pose for some family pics...It was really neat to get to see him in his uniform and on duty...

We then headed to Hall of Presidents. This is a show Ali really wanted to see, so I had to oblige her (She's majoring in Political Science). After the show, Ali and I decided to go back to the room to relax and freshen up a bit. Ash stayed behind and rode BTMRR, the People Mover, and watched Mickey's Philharmagic.

Where did we all meet up for dinner? I guess you will have to wait and see..................

Onto some Timmy news...He was one of the college students selected for an early preview of Toy Story Land this past Saturday. He wasn't able to take any pictures, but he was able to ride the Slinky Roller Coaster and the Alien Saucer Spin. He liked them both but felt they were targeted with little kids in mind. He was also able to enjoy some shopping in the new area, where he bought the cutest sweatshirt...Soooooooooo jealous!

When Ali and I went back to MK later that afternoon, we met up with Ash and rode the People Mover. I can't remember what else we did, but I do know we didn't have a lot of time before our dinner reservation at Tony's...

I know we took some selfies as we walked back over to Main Street.

Oh, I know...We went to meet Talking Mickey (Although, he wasn't talking anymore, which was a real bummer). I was so excited for the girls to interact with him, but was told by the CM that Mickey was saving his voice for the 2 shows he had later that evening. Sigh...
After a wave to Mickey and some pics, it was time to check into Tony's.

Let me also say I had no expectations for this meal. I only booked it because Gia LOVES Lady and the Tramp...

SECOND OCTOBER UPDATE FOR TODAY...

I just changed resorts...
Changed from POFQ (Garden View) to...
PORS (Royal Room)!!!!!!!!!!

I know Gia will LOVE this!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter