10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Obviously I am way behind on the TR but I had to comment.

My husband and I LOVE Donnie and Mark, and actually live relatively close to Donnie and Jenny McCarthy.
I love me some Donnie (big time NKOTB fan here) and Mark (yummy). I also used to watch the Donnie and Jenny show and I watched the NKOTB cruise show. I think it is awesome you live close by! Donnie was here semi-recently because they opened a Wahlburgers at Suntrust Park (the Braves new stadium). My DH works for the Braves radio network so he is over there a lot. I don't remember if he saw him or not but I wish I had.

Yes, we stalked their neighborhood and found their home...:rolleyes2
Too funny!

BTW, I love how you include beverages in your way of doing Disney. My DH and I enjoy all the beverages around the resort!

I really want to stop in here on our next trip and check it out. Do you often see kids in there? We will have my 4 and 6 yr old boys with us.
You should totally pop into Geyser Point!!!! Yes, the 2 times I've been there I've seen kids. May I also recommend the pulled pork smothered in cheese with house made chips. YUM!!!!!

OCTOBER DINING UPDATE:

So, as you all know, I upgraded our dining plan in October to the deluxe version. YAY, alcohol included!!!! Anyway, yesterday, I was able to book our dining reservations...And, I'm happy to say I got everything I wanted AND I don't think I will be making any changes.:cool1:

So, are you all interested in what I ended up with???? Even if you aren't, I'm gonna share anyway...:cool:Starting with brunch at Cali Grill on arrival day and dinner at Narcoossees later that night. Monday, we will be having a late breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I've had dinner here 3 times, but never breakfast...Dinner will be back at Skipper Canteen's right before MNSSHP starts. Tuesday, I was able to snag Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. I know Gia will love seeing all the princesses. Again, this is a place I have had dinner at, but never breakfast. Dinner at Epcot will be at Via Napoli. Finally, I was able to reserve Yak and Yeti for lunch on our AK day. Can't help it, this is one of my favs and a must do every time!!!!

52 days until Girl's Trip in June...party:

Looks like you all had a great time with Timmy! We love the Wave too. We've only eaten there once, but its still my favorite Disney breakfast buffet. I know its not as big as some of the others, but I think the smallness makes the quality and freshness so much better.

Looks like you have some great plans shaping up for October. Glad to hear you booked CG brunch. My favorite!!!! And Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast is great. We've done it a few times now and it never disappoints

Looks like you all had a great time with Timmy! We love the Wave too. We've only eaten there once, but its still my favorite Disney breakfast buffet. I know its not as big as some of the others, but I think the smallness makes the quality and freshness so much better.

Looks like you have some great plans shaping up for October. Glad to hear you booked CG brunch. My favorite!!!! And Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast is great. We've done it a few times now and it never disappoints

Thanks Kari! We did have a great time with Timmy and I can't wait to see him again in June. Love, love, love CG and GFC. Both of these restaurants are awesome in my book, as is The Wave. Have you had dinner there? It's good too. I agree, very fresh!!!

When are you going back to Disney?

Great photos as always. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. Glad Timmy was able to get together with you as well.

The Wave is on my short list of places to try at some point. GFC was on our list for this last trip but we ended up cancelling. There's always next time!

Your October trip sounds lovely!

Great photos as always. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. Glad Timmy was able to get together with you as well.

The Wave is on my short list of places to try at some point. GFC was on our list for this last trip but we ended up cancelling. There's always next time!

Your October trip sounds lovely!

Thanks hon! We do tend to get a little photo happy on vaca...
Timmy was awesome and I can't wait to see him again in a few weeks...
You totally need to try The Wave and GFC. They are both awesome places for a relaxing meal (of course, great food too)...

A3ADBF19-6E55-4E51-97FA-9F2C21E5CD2F.jpeg EC71E35A-99FA-414B-9787-796A8E20C4E1.jpeg CB23B0BA-364D-4243-B04B-DF8937DA6B28.jpeg 647D4AA4-03E4-4B45-B37C-194876096B73.jpeg So, as I left off, Joe and I were headed for another dining reservation. We hopped on a resort monorail, and got off at the beautiful Grand Floridian. It was time for afternoon tea. Pinkies up...We enjoyed fresh fruit and cheese, finger sandwiches and desserts galore. Yummy! Joe and I have now had tea here 3 times and still find it to be just as charming and delicious as the first time, years ago...

After our 2 hour break away from MK, Joe and I headed back to hang with Timmy for a few more hours. He left right before our dinner reservation. He had a headache and was pretty much done with the park. So, we said our goodbyes and Joe and I headed to Skipper Canteens for dinner...

Real Life Update:

Joe’s Goddaughter had a baby a few days before Easter. So, we got together with her and the new baby along with her parents last night. We took them to dinner at Blackstone. It’s a steakhouse about 10 minutes away from our house. I was not very good at taking food pics. In fact, I didn’t take any. Hey, I was too busy holding the new baby. But, I did manage to get a pic of our first round of drinks. I had the blackberry sangria and Joe had a mule of some sort...

Both of these restaurants are awesome in my book, as is The Wave. Have you had dinner there? It's good too. I agree, very fresh!!!
We had dinner there once and it was ok. Oddly it had the worst fishy smell in the restaurant which turned Jason off to it. Our food was good, but I'd have difficulty getting J there for anything other than breakfast.

b02b47a0-de83-40b9-b305-340d10c1ef98-jpeg.316553
You 2 totally look like you're in some bada$$ motorcycle gang :-)

Congratulations to you both!!!!

01DFCB38-26A4-4B1E-8A27-639913B4B356.jpeg FFAB292B-85B1-4F92-BDD6-18C9B43881F0.jpeg BFA64504-B86B-48FE-8855-43ACC2BD1BD3.jpeg Ok, so it was now time for Skipper Canteens but we were still full from our afternoon tea).
Check in took FOREVER. We probably waited 30 minutes past our reservation time to walk into a half empty restaurant. Sigh. I don’t understand. Anyway, Joe and I ordered apps. He had a salad, which he loved and a glass of sangria. I had the Family Falls Falafel, which I had never had before, but now am a huge fan of. I can’t wait to order it again in October. For my drink, I had the Schweitzer Slush. I know, it’s totally for kids, but I loved it!!!!

After dinner, we left MK, and went back to our room. We showered, started to watch tv and got the munchies. So, Joe ran downstairs and bought us Pringles, Combos and we drank the bottle of champagne Julie and Todd gave Joe. Yes friends, Joe and I had ourselves a white trash pic nic in our room our last night in Disney.:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!