10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

The wine was great! We've had that brand before and brought some back as gifts for friends who have watched the kids when we go without them and they all enjoy it :thumbsup2

The wine was great! We've had that brand before and brought some back as gifts for friends who have watched the kids when we go without them and they all enjoy it :thumbsup2

Woo! Hoo! Happy Easter to you, Steve, Ricky and Chris!!!! I miss you guys!!!!

Last edited:
How amazing you ran into Andy Reid!!!! Funny when I saw the picture I thought that didn't look like your brother in law, little did I know :-) Too bad you didn't have your KC shirt on for dinner. That would have been a huge coup! I don't think I would have recognized him - heck who am I kidding I forgot he still wasn't in Philly - but now if Mike Tomlin was there.....:-)

How amazing you ran into Andy Reid!!!! Funny when I saw the picture I thought that didn't look like your brother in law, little did I know :-) Too bad you didn't have your KC shirt on for dinner. That would have been a huge coup! I don't think I would have recognized him - heck who am I kidding I forgot he still wasn't in Philly - but now if Mike Tomlin was there.....:-)

The funny thing is that Todd is a HUGE Eagles fan!!! And, we BOTH almost wore our respective team tees that night to dinner. Wouldn't that have been something????
LOVE Mike Tomlin. I always refer to him as Will I Am from the Black Eyed Peas.:P He was probably in Orlando too, because there was a huge NFL coaches meeting there.

06BF6CAA-2F27-4C59-9E1E-1786117D9AEE.jpeg 3C1CB6E5-FF30-420F-8E5E-483FA1C3A1FE.jpeg 275C0F77-25ED-48F8-9ACB-B09F5165F521.jpeg 8F8B399F-26E2-49DD-9F49-97FCF589685F.jpeg 124CC10E-9D05-40D1-82E4-13679842E94B.jpeg 0D58315F-75E1-4E92-9528-D7059CAF621A.jpeg 87A49C4D-4F87-49DB-A1A5-392BF8FA40E2.jpeg Raglan Road was awesome and lived up to all our expectations. We started with the Dalkey Duo appetizer. Joe also ordered an Irish coffee with Paddy’s. I had the champion cheese as my main course, which was simply a cheese board with a few crackers and grapes. Joe enjoyed the fish and chips. This was AWESOME! The fish was light and flaky and the fries were soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.

When we last chatted, Joe and I were headed to Geyser Point at The Wilderness Lodge. We checked in with the hostess and were promptly given the WORST table in the joint. We were seated next to the hostess stand, directly across from the kitchen and restrooms. Sigh. We were meeting the beautiful @ariane37 and her wonderful husband, Steve for drinks again. And drink we did!!!! We had so much fun with them that it didn’t matter where we were seated. We could have been seated in the bathroom and I don’t think anyone would have cared. We drank, we laughed and had a fantastic time. Joe and I feel like we have known them forever and feel like we have become fast friends. I hope we’re able to meet up with them again...Hi @ariane37! We miss you two!!!!

JUNE UPDATE:

The HEA Fireworks Garden Viewing Dessert Party has been booked and paid for!!!!!! I was so excited to FINALLY see this available for our dates...I know it's something all the girls in my family will LOVE!

4B15F5B7-E1BC-48E9-8AA5-697A6BA492C0.jpeg 87745795-1404-489E-A525-2593815B118A.jpeg B2C86AE8-DC5A-4B97-A093-2F64945805E9.jpeg 9CA1F97F-F0BF-4ABA-9F4D-A40B49304173.jpeg D7A47D75-2A59-4AB7-A565-C88D4DB4DD4F.jpeg 046BA3A2-86A7-48F2-B117-B2BFD64E05FE.jpeg 25991026-527F-4796-A455-5E3BFE53D1C6.jpeg 12F8B16B-D966-4DF0-9A93-FD64CE3B4743.jpeg 6315AB32-9E64-46DD-A97B-EB0765606E9C.jpeg After drinks with Ariane and Steve, we had dinner reservations to get to...We were dining at the Cali Grill. Service and food were as good as always....Joe and I shared the cheese board. Then I ordered the California roll and I have no idea what Joe had. He did have the sorbet for dessert and I had the churros. And all I can say about those is YUM!!!!

JUNE UPDATE:
Fast Passes have been made for our June girl's trip!!!! I booked them this morning. I was able to snatch BTMRR, Peter Pan's Flight and the Jungle Cruise. I think everyone will be happy with the choices I made...At least I hope they are...

Holy updates batman!

Raglan Road looks like a great meal. We've only eaten there once and enjoyed it, but with the sea of so many options we just haven't gotten back.

What a fun evening you all had with Ariane and Steve. It's great to meet so many Disney friends in real life! We've yet to get to Geyser point but I so want to.

Always love California Grill!!! Its consistently our favorite restaurant on property.

Holy updates batman!

Raglan Road looks like a great meal. We've only eaten there once and enjoyed it, but with the sea of so many options we just haven't gotten back.

What a fun evening you all had with Ariane and Steve. It's great to meet so many Disney friends in real life! We've yet to get to Geyser point but I so want to.

Always love California Grill!!! Its consistently our favorite restaurant on property.

Joe and I have been trying to get to Raglan Road for the looooongest time, and I'm so glad we finally did.
@ariane37 and Steve are awesome!
Geyser Point has quickly become my favorite lounge/bar on property.
I agree, Cali Grill is definitely my fav too. As a matter of fact, hoping to book brunch there again for our October trip...

JUST ANOTHER OCTOBER UPDATE:

Ok, so call me a little slow, but I had NO idea BOOZE was included in the Deluxe Dining Plan for 2018...So, of course, I had to upgrade our dining plan for October!!!! I did it yesterday, because, tomorrow, I get to make our dining reservations for October...I know I definitely would like to book Cali Grill for brunch our first day, but after that, I'm unsure...Also, thinking about Narcoosees one night, because I had to give that one up in March...

Monday, Joe and I had breakfast reservations at The Wave. It’s been a looooing time since Ive dined here. But, it was still just as good as I remembered. We both had the buffet. After a yummy meal, Timmy met us and we walked over to the MK. We took some pics and rode the Jungle Cruise, POTC (not a fan of the new red head scene)and Haunted Mansion without much of a wait. But, boy was it getting crowded....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter