8 month old twins - anything for them?

Benducci

<font color=peach>Disney Fiends!!<br><font color=b
We will be going in November with our twin girls who will be 8 months - any suggestions on what they might like to see or do? Thanks!:earsgirl:

My dd made her first WDW trip at 6mo.....her favorite things were the characters. She also like some of the shows and found the fantasyland rides mildly amusing. Mostly she just hung out in her sling and watched things or slept.

Have fun!

when we went on our first Disney trip. He went on a lot of rides with us (obviously not the ones with height requirements or the speedway where your car is likely to be hit from behind). He loved Small World-lots of smiles and giggles. We rode it enough times that I thought that song would be stuck "in my head" forever. :rolleyes: He was also wide-eyed at the character breakfast when the characters came to the table. I was surprised at how well he did in some of the shows if we sat close enough that he could see. I remember he liked Country Bear Jamboree and the Lion King show at AK. He also loved the monorail- probably because he wasn't strapped into his carseat and could just sit on our laps. Have a great trip. Pamela :D

ours went on everything that didn't have a height requirement and are still going...... now age 2 and 4

bring the stroller, snacks, change of clothes (espcially if they like to play in the fountains) and you will have a great time.

hi - at this age the smaller shows are great - my kids loved watching the bands - be we had started them on disney sing-a-longs so they recognized the songs - and there are a lot of "hiding" spots where your little one can nap while you also watch the events - have a great time

Benducci,

How great to have 8 month old twin dd. I have 7 month old twin sons and can't wait to take them to Disney. We also have a almost 2 year old, so it will be al little while before traveling to Disney again. We are out numbered by kids at the moment who need full assistance. I think you will have a great time.

Nice to see other twin moms!!

Our little guy has loved the Tiki Birds since his first trip at five months and again at 9 and 12 months. He always tries to dance and wave his arms during the show.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter