8/5-89 trip humor

markey

DIS Veteran
This time stayed at PBH so we could say we stayed at all 3. On Friday I decided to do laundry before we lefted to cruise and found out that PBH has no coin laundry. So my plan was to pack up the laundry in wheeled carry on, enjoy the pool and dive in movie at HRH since I had read on here pool hopping was ok. I took off with DH and grandkids to follow, knew the hotel since we had stayed there. Well everything was locked when I got there, no problem, just follow someone in the gate, well I made it. Put the laundry in the washer and went to wait at the gate. Left them in, DH wanted towels, oops need card, will my PBH get us kicked out? Wait until attendents back is turned and swipe towels, mission done, sneek back with the towels. GK's went on slide, oops need card, will our PBH get us kicked out? The answer was just stay off the slides. Storms brewing, movie inside, kids want slide, DH complaining, wants to know where I heard we could pool hop, afraid to say DIS boards, laundry done, make a dash for the gate before we are jailed! Exciting evening, now I read on another post all I had to do was show my PBH card and everything would have been alright (sound like a song for HRH). Well it was fun anyway, just that little criminal feeling to make it exciting! Just had to share, so pool hopping is really ok?

When we were at HRH, some little kid had an accident in the pool, if you know what I mean. The staff told people that they were welcome to go swim at the other resorts.

When my kids went on the slide, nobody asked for a card.

We stayed at RPR and went to the HRH pool one day. When we went to get towels, we were all given a paper bracelet to wear. The attendant told us that any Universal hotel guest could use their pool. We all had our room keys so no problem there. He also said they gave out the bracelets because they have a lot of non-hotel guests try to use their pool. Don't feel like a criminal! You were legal!! :cool:

You did not break any laws. All Universal hotel guests can pool hop with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter