7DMT and only 2 FPs

I keep looking for a FP. none yet .

I think my 6 year old might forget his age if asked a few times on the way in. I'd hate for him to be turned back at a second check.

I'll keep stalking for another FP, or hope a CM will help .

Don’t give up, I’ve snagged 7DMT, Soarin’, Test Track, and FEA the day of for 2 people during peak spring break (1st week of April 2017). It’s not impossible, just gotta keep checking especially since you are only looking for one.

Yes, I'll definitely keep checking. I was surprised to grab 2 (I was refreshing to get better times for my other FPs and it popped up for 2) so hopefully one more shows up soon..

I wouldn’t ever encourage a child to lie. Mom needs to get a fastpass.

Each to their own. On a trip a few years ago, our twins were literally about 6 weeks from being "old enough" to ride with their big brother. Though I do wonder if the age rule changed recently, because that trip the CMs told us they needed to be 8 years old, not 7. They all wanted to ride together. Well, after the first few times, we just said "Heck with it, tell them you're 8 years old". Solved the problem for the rest of the trip.

OP, you're probably wasting time trying to find another FP+ right now. You may find one, but odds are low. Wait until day of and you'll find one.

Last edited:
You will find a same day FP+, no problem. But I wouldn't bother checking until same day...that's when things really start moving.

Otherwise, just have your 6 year old say that they are 7...CMs aren't going to ask for ID.

I've never been able to get a same day FP+ for 7DMT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter