70lbs ?????

rsbuxt

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys

Is a US pound lighter than a UK pound? In the podcast Kevin says they collected 70lbs (70 right...not 17 or am I descending into deafness along with old age?) of candy and put it into an 18x18x18 inch box - that would weight little over 20 UK pounds max. What am I missing?

Rich

Hi Guys

Is a US pound lighter than a UK pound? In the podcast Kevin says they collected 70lbs (70 right...not 17 or am I descending into deafness along with old age?) of candy and put it into an 18x18x18 inch box - that would weight little over 20 UK pounds max. What am I missing?

Rich

I think they did a little exaggerating....cause 70 pounds....thats a LOT of candy!

I think they did a little exaggerating....cause 70 pounds....thats a LOT of candy!
dpuck1998 you are going to be soooooo in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

Trust me Kevin is not exaggerating on the total number of pounds of candy they have.:scared1:

Be careful answering your door for trick or treatsters tonight, it could be Kevin. :rotfl2:

Happy Halloween :moped:

Trust me Kevin is not exaggerating on the total number of pounds of candy they have.:scared1:

Be careful answering your door for trick or treatsters tonight, it could be Kevin. :rotfl2:

REALLY!! 70lbs!! Thats crazy..did they have a wagon to haul it out?

You can send any extra to me...I have 3 kids and will make good use of it!

70 lbs Bob!!! I bet your cart doesn't weigh much more than that!

Rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter