7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with Star Wars Day at Sea

The only SW activity I did was a new one they added this year. It was called SW at Lightspeed. They had 3 performers from the entertainment crew act out the first 3 movies in 20 mins. It was really funny. This was our 3rd SW cruise. Everything else was the same as previous years, if you've seen Navigators the activities are listed. There were no guest speakers this year.

I would say while there were parts that were really, really fun (the takeover of the ship, the fireworks, the random characters roaming the ship), I was left wanting a bit more. Some of the activities we went to were pretty ho-hum (Padawan Mind Challenge, I'm looking at you in particular), some were just OK (the character meet and greets were very much herding everyone through, WDW style) and there were parts of the day when I wanted a bit more to be planned.

An expert speaker would have been great (though since we missed two ports, maybe that impacted the lack of someone coming on board), or having Mickey and friends in Star Wars attire, or a few more events for all ages (our kid doesn't enjoy the kids' clubs so we couldn't do adult only activities).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!