7 Night British Isles Sept 2, 2018

We got ours Monday. Does make it seem more real. Took a picture and sent it to DD who is going on the cruise with us.

Yep, got ours Tuesday and feels like they have more than previously.

Last edited:

We have. Not sure how it will work out:
PrePaid Europe (UK THREE) sim card 12GB data+3000 minutes+3000 texts for 30 days with FREE ROAMING / USE in 71 destinations including all European countries

We have. Not sure how it will work out:
PrePaid Europe (UK THREE) sim card 12GB data+3000 minutes+3000 texts for 30 days with FREE ROAMING / USE in 71 destinations including all European countries
I saw that one advertised and was tempted to get it, but wasn’t sure if it was a good option.

Frozen nights are held when the ships are in the northern countries. This trip, it will be on the night we leave Dublin.

The last Frozen party I experienced, they had to postpone it a couple of hours because of a rain/scrapple storm and the deck had to be scooped off and dried out for the dancers. I wore a lightweight down coat, stocking cap and gloves as we were sailing out of Stockholm.

See you all in less than 3 weeks!

We will be visiting the castle and caves on the 1st staying at the Best Western Marina the night before boarding the ship, shout out if you see us :chat:

Hey guys!! First time Disney cruisers and looking forward to our first time out of America !!! My husband Kyle and I will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary and looking to relax. We use to live in California and he asked me out at Disneyland , been there every year since I can remember, a huge part in our lives . We are pin traders and have an amateur start but looking to expand it . We would love to FE with another couple or family , just looking and only have a couple weeks left !!! So if interested let us know !!!

My daughter (9) and I will be on this cruise. This will be our fourth DCL cruise but first in Europe and we cannot wait. We are part of the Facebook group for this cruise and made silicon bracelets for our group and have a few extras so I thought I’d share here as well if anyone was interested. (I tried attaching a photo but can’t figure it out☹️)

Price each is $1.80 USD each (which was just the cost and shipping, not making profit at all). I will plan a Meet and Greet for 3:20-3:50 to pick up your bracelets and say a little hello to everyone. Please PM me your stateroom number in case you don’t end up connecting at that time, and we will deliver in the first 2 days on board.

You can either pay cash onboard or I have a paypal account, both in CDN or USD.

Any question, just let me know.

Can’t wait to meet you all.

Hey!! That's awesome , wasjustwondering what is ththe Facebook link because I found a travel agency run group and another group which hasn't been active since 2017. Feel so lost and just trying to join an FE haha

Well welcome aboard. I don't know how much relax you are going to get on this cruise, it is fairly port intensive. Our Sea Day you can stay as busy as you like, normally can find something going on that you want to do. I don't do Facebook however I believe the FE group closed a few weeks ago. This has been a pretty slow thread but hopefully someone will respond with a better answer to FE.

Hello everyone! We are so excited to be a part of this board! My family and I will be on this cruise including my mother and it is our first Disney cruise ever! We are very excited. Im still learning how this message board works, can anyone tell me how to upload a photo as my profile picture? Its not as easy as I thought it would be.

I will be on this cruise next September and sure hope someone does a trip report from this one!!

Well we are finally getting ready to board, hour delay but should make connection in NYC in plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!