7 months out at OKW

fantasiaphil

Earning My Ears
Guys.

Have already booked 14 nights at Vero (my home resort) for next May, but it is my intention to
change the first week to OKW (if possible) at the 7 month window.
I would like to get a two bedroom if, but have enough points for a one bedroom and a studio if no two bedrooms are available.
If I do the latter could I get adjoining rooms and just open the door to create a two bedroom or does it not work like that.

Regards
Phil

You can request it, but it is not guaranteed. If a lock off is available, a 2 bedroom is what you should reserve. Usually the availability problem is with studios and 3 bedroom villas.

You shouldn't have a problem with May. I am a BWV owner and stayed at OKW in mid-May the past 2 years in a 1 bedroom for 6 nights starting the day before Mother's Day. I called on the first day of the 7 month window last October and they told me it was wide open, so I just waited for the last day and made the entire reservation. There are alot of 2 bedrooms at OKW so you should be OK.

The one thing we have found as BWV owners who often get a 2BR at OKW for relatives is that it is very easy to get a 2BR there at any time between May and September, except possibly the holidays, with the 7 month window (we have gotten the 2BR as late as 4 months out during that time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter