7 month booking window - times out last step

Jerry5788

Mouseketeer
I got lucky this morning got all the dates I wanted. Selected all the information needed then on last are webpage loads to they no working page they have.

Then when I reload room is taken. I assume no shot if I call member services that they will fix it.

Anyone ever have this experience? If so what did you do?

The room may be showing as gone because you made it through to a certain point in the booking process. Check again to see if it's been freed up.

Agree. Keep checking. It may show up again in 20 minutes or so. Good luck!

The room may be showing as gone because you made it through to a certain point in the booking process. Check again to see if it's been freed up.

Agree. Keep checking. It may show up again in 20 minutes or so. Good luck!

These systems sound great! Nothing as of yet - I put in a waitlist for it right after it disappeared at that step.

Someone has been walking the reservation so I think they just snagged it.

Agree with the above posters. Keep trying. On at least two or three occasions, I have been able to get to the point where I was close to finalalizing a reservation, when I lost it for some reason or other. When I went back, it was gone. However if I waited, sometimes it would show up again. Clearly I had reached the point where it locked the potential reservation for up to 20 minutes and when I got out it was still locked.

One way I got it to unlock and seem to release it was by trying to create a new reservation for something else, and then what I got to the screen where I started to give necessary reservation details I just pushed the back button at the bottom of the Disney page. Which eventually took me back to the search screen. At that point if did a search to find the same thing I had first been working, on seemed to be unlocked and I could Finish it. In other words by starting a second reservation and locking that, and then by unlocking it with the DISNEY PAGE back button, it also seemed to unlock the first reservation.

Agree with the above posters. Keep trying. On at least two or three occasions, I have been able to get to the point where I was close to finalalizing a reservation, when I lost it for some reason or other. When I went back, it was gone. However if I waited, sometimes it would show up again. Clearly I had reached the point where it locked the potential reservation for up to 20 minutes and when I got out it was still locked.

One way I got it to unlock and seem to release it was by trying to create a new reservation for something else, and then what I got to the screen where I started to give necessary reservation details I just pushed the back button at the bottom of the Disney page. Which eventually took me back to the search screen. At that point if did a search to find the same thing I had first been working, on seemed to be unlocked and I could Finish it. In other words by starting a second reservation and locking that, and then by unlocking it with the DISNEY PAGE back button, it also seemed to unlock the first reservation.

No dice. Tried to explain this theory when I called into member services.....just confused them lol. Oh well what a real bummer to start the weekend!

SO, SO sorry. To be so happy and then not any longer when it is the Disney IT is awful!
Can I ask you what week you are going in January? I am going January 5-12 and have our home resort SSR booked, which we love and love having
DTD for the evenings, but would like to try a different resort if we can but also know it is a VERY busy week with marathon week starting on January 9.
I see you are at BWVs and I am stalking the website, keep refreshing since I can at work and only ever see the same night available. I am looking
for a studio, one or two bedroom.

Thanks.

SO, SO sorry. To be so happy and then not any longer when it is the Disney IT is awful!
Can I ask you what week you are going in January? I am going January 5-12 and have our home resort SSR booked, which we love and love having
DTD for the evenings, but would like to try a different resort if we can but also know it is a VERY busy week with marathon week starting on January 9.
I see you are at BWVs and I am stalking the website, keep refreshing since I can at work and only ever see the same night available. I am looking
for a studio, one or two bedroom.

Thanks.

Jan 13-19

Thought getting there on last day of marathon would be best for crowds - doing split between boardwalk view and standard

Jan 13-19

Thought getting there on last day of marathon would be best for crowds - doing split between boardwalk view and standard

But you may be ending with the weekend of MLK. If it were up to me, I would have chosen another date but we decided last week, while
we were in Disney that we would go back again in January and have to go before my dd goes back to school. The first week of January
will still be crazy and my dh and ds will still be home so January 5-12 it is for us.

Good luck. If you get your day, come back and report!

If you have ad blocker or another pop up blocker enabled, turn it off when you are reserving DVC, or you may timeout.

If you have ad blocker or another pop up blocker enabled, turn it off when you are reserving DVC, or you may timeout.

That is good to know - was doing it via iphone so has pop up blocker default installed...sigh

So January 2019 is 4 months from now not 7...Wouldn't those rooms have already been booked up awhile ago?

So January 2019 is 4 months from now not 7...Wouldn't those rooms have already been booked up awhile ago?

Was a second trip I was planning in April - only have BWV available now and seeing that going there in January don't want to repeat it so soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter