7 month booking question

Rdallas0720

Earning My Ears
Hello
I'm looking to book within my 7 month window very soon at 8am EST. Because I know rooms go fast as soon as booking opens I wanted to know if I should be signed in ready to go before 8am or if the system only counts if I sign in right at 8am or 8:01am. Can I have my resort and info input and just click the continue button as soon as the window opens? TIA.

Signed in ready to go before 8:00. You want to be all the way to the check availability screen with the resort, date, membership number, and room type all ready to go.

I actually have a question regarding the 7th month window (and 11 month for home) is it 11 months from the day you want to book? So if I want to book a Dec 5th 2018 trip at my home resort, do I have to do that exactly 11 months in advance? I assume that is how it works, but hopefully they have a calendar to make it easier to figure out when I can book :P

In your member's site if you go to the Dashboard, there is a widget in the middle of the page called Booking Window Calculator. This will tell you exactly when you can book.

In your member's site if you go to the Dashboard, there is a widget in the middle of the page called Booking Window Calculator. This will tell you exactly when you can book.

Thanks :) I'm just prepping for whenever I get through closing with my resale.

In general, walking is less effective for 7 month bookings. Not saying impossible, but often less effective.

I agree, particularly if one is looking for bigger villas or prime season bookings. But walking is the weapon of choice for 11 month home resort bookings for the same types of ressies (larger accommodations and/or high demand periods like Xmas).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!