7 in 7?

Tbone183

Earning My Ears
Back in May it was announced 7 in 7 was returning! Just wondering for an update on that?

Thanks

In one of the recent shows Craig and the crew talked about how they will not be doing it this time around. They did say they'd consider doing it in early '23. Generally from what I remember there was just too much going on at the moment to pull that off.

They had started to do the 7 in 7 in May. It was scheduled to be done right after the Podcast cruise, but Jackie & Panda both got Covid while on the cruise (if I remember correctly), and so the project was nixed at that time.

I’m not sure there’s a need for 7 in 7 any more? Think Pete mentioned recently that the way the world consumes content has drastically changed since they first started doing them, and there’s videos of every resort room, hotel etc all over the place from a wide variety of channels. It’s nice to see updated resort tours but I don’t think they really need to call it “7 in 7”.

I would agree a 7 in 7 may not be that helpful.
Just a review of each resort once a year would be nice. Staff, management change, and so does our experience.

I’m not sure there’s a need for 7 in 7 any more? Think Pete mentioned recently that the way the world consumes content has drastically changed since they first started doing them, and there’s videos of every resort room, hotel etc all over the place from a wide variety of channels. It’s nice to see updated resort tours but I don’t think they really need to call it “7 in 7”.
Its not about a tour of the room.... Its about Pete dissecting everything about each resort lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter