7 days at WDW - kids 4, 7, 9; 3 adults, Feb

rhiannonsmum

Earning My Ears
We just booked our trip to WDW for this Feb (early in the month). Now that I've done that 7 days at the parks seems like a lot of time. It doesn't look like the weather will be warm enough for swimming or going to the water parks. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do when we aren't at Epcot, MK, AK, or MGM? Thanks!

You may be pleasantly surprised with the weather. We have been going in February for several years, and with the exception of 2 years ago, were able to swim several days on our trip.

You could do mini-golf. We like Winter Summerland.

Downtown Disney is fun to walk around. There is lots there to keep kids entertained too. The Lego store has a playground that kids can play in. There is the big Disney Store and a toy store. The theming is great and the restaurants are terrific.

The Boardwalk area is fun at night time. You can rent surrey bikes and pedal around the boardwalk. Kids generally like that.

There are also the Pirates Adventure for kids at the Grand Floridian and Boardwalk area. But you would probably need reservations for that.

Resort hopping is great. We like to visit the different shops at the resorts and have lunch. At AK Lodge you can even see some of the animals.

Fort Wilderness I believe has horseback riding and carriage rides.

Tons of options and never enough time.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Have a great trip!

You think now that 7 days is enough. If this is your first trip you will overwhelmed with all there is to see and do especially this time of year with reduced hours and such. I have been to Disney dozens of times and have not seen/done everything, so what does that tell you.

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter