7 Day Park Hopper Pass ~ the Canadian Special ~ QUESTIONS

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I just purchased our Canadian Special 7 Day Hopper Pass from Sears Travel (actually it's the vouchures). Here's the things. I thought this pass entitles us free run of Disney World for 7 days. I am under the impression that we can come and go to as many theme parks, water parks and Pleasure Island as many times as we like. Even do everything everyday. However, I was reading the Sears (World of Vacation) paperwork and it reads something like all parks and a CHOICE of 4 other things. Here are my questions:

(1) Are we allowed to roam free thru WDW. Can I go to MK everyday? Or Epcot every morning and DS everynight?

(2) Can we go to all the water parks as many times as we like?

I AM SO CONFUSED!

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

With those passes you can go to the theme parks as many times as you like.But you are limited to 4 other options:You can go to each water park once and one time to pleasure Island or Wide world of Sports or any combination of these five parks for a total of 4"pluses"
For example:You go to Magic Kingdom in the morning, then Blizzard Beach in the afternoon then
Pleasure Island at night.You have used 2 of your 4 options.

Hi SandraC - I have my 7 day Park Hopper Plus passes in front of me (I am getting ready to go in about a week and a half). If they are the same, this is what it reads:
"Your 7-Day PARK HOPPER PLUS Pass entitles you to 7 days of admission to the following Parks, with the freedom to visit multiple Parks on the same day:
Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney MGM Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park

PLUS, a choice of FOUR of the following:
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island - One visit
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - One visit
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - One visit
Disney's River Country Water Park - One visit
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex - One visit"

Hope that relieves your mind a little.

Hi SandraC. You can go to the big 4 theme parks as much as you want on 7 different days. Just make sure you get a hand stamp as you're leaving the park, because that PLUS your hopper is required to get you into a second park on the same day. Even when we leave the last park on the last day we still get stamped - that's our promise to our family that we'll come back just as soon as we can manage it. So, if you are on a 7 day vacation, then you can truly come and go as you please in the big 4. If you're on an 11 day vacation then you can come and go as you please in the big 4 on any 7 of the days you choose.

For the water parks, Pleasure Island and World of Sports, you are basically holding 4 admission tickets to these. You can use all 4 of them at Blizzard Beach or spread them around as you like. DS and DD just loved Blizzard Beach and we ended up going there twice!

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

Hi SandraC: Just a footnote, you don't have to go to a themepark the same day that you go to an "option", so you actually have 11 glorious days of entertainment to enjoy yourself at WDW, if you chose! :D

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

We also have World of Vacation vouchers. I believe the regular 7 day passes would entitle you to 11 days if you split it out that way, however, from what our travel agent told us, I believe the Canadian passes are a little different. She said to make sure we planned it so that we were visiting a park as well and not just visiting an option park or we'd be wasting a day on our passes. Can someone who's had these vouchers confirm this for us? Thanks.

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

The only difference between the regular 7 day pass and the Canadian special is the expirey date. You can spread it out over 11 days, and that is what I intend on doing in another week.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

DSx2
Sometimes I wonder about some travel agents. hockey mom is right about the Canadian passes. When we went last year, we made sure that we used the options on days that we were not going to a theme park. That way you get more Disney for your money. We also used one of our options (parents only) for a evening visit to Pleasure Island (the Adventurer's Club was great). It amazes me that the TA gave you the misinformation about the passes. It's a good thing we have the DIS to get all the facts...and more

Since we will be at WDW for 7 nights, we will use all days in the 7 ~ I don't know if we'll have time to use all 4 options!

QUESTION: We can come and go as we please in MK, AK, DS, Epcot right? The only options we are interested in are TL and Blizzard Beach. Can we go to BB 2x and TL 2x as our 4 options? Or BB 3x and TL once?

THANKS

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

SandraC
You can go to as many theme parks as you want on the same day and it will only count as one days use. However, you MUST have everyone's hand stamped when you leave one park to go to another, otherwise you will be charged for two days. This is a really important point. From what I understand, you can go to the same option location more than once, ie. BB x 2. The option is like having 4 admission tickets and when you go to any option location, you use one ticket. I hope this helps. Have a great time!

:)
Canadave

Heh SandraC, Last year(2000) when we went to WDW my Dh and I bought the Buy one get one half price as well as buying one 5 day hopper pass (as we had only 3 people needing tickets). We where given vochers by our TA (sorry can't remember what agency). When we turn them in at Wdw we where given 3 regular 7 day hopper passes. There was NO expery date listed on them!! And in fact this year (2001) we took a last minute trip we where able to use up the remaining days we hadn't used up the previous year. The reason I tell you this is that some people hate having vochers and not tickets but it REALLY worked to our advantage. :eek: :eek:

I wasn't worried too much about the vouchure vs. ticket situation, I heard I might get vouchures instead of tickets. Sounds like you got a deal! It's nice we get to save some $$$$! I figure this trip is costing $7G's! We are going all out mostly this time and will have more of a budget trip next time with way more beach time and a day to two at Sea World and Universal! THANKS!

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site

Nancy13...same thing happened with us....we had vouchers, and were given tickets with no expiration date :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter