• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7/25/2011 visit

dngnb8

Disneyphile
Okay, so it took a while, but I got them!!! Pics from our DLR trip. We went the last week of July, sooooo.... Im not real late, just a bit late.

This was my GD2.5 first ever trip to any Disney property. She lives in LaFayette LA and of course she is a Princess and the Frog fan along with Tinkerbell. I was saddened that Tinks area was closed..... We stayed at a different hotel, and I wasnt pleased. We used getaway today, but this property's customer service wasnt the best. I wont be staying there again.

Now we took over 400 photos of our trip, but I will share a few. Man, loading my pics almost crashed the power grid!

Now this trip was about me and my GD. I was being selfish I know, but it was important to me. My arthritis flared real bad and I almost had to use a wheel chair, but I toughed it out!

The wifey and my munchkin. I cant ride things in circles lest I revisit my last meal

Vacation380.jpg

Princess!!!

Vacation356.jpg

Facepainting is pro. Her mom runs a beauty shop so she knows what to do.
Vacation297.jpg

DD14 and my niece 15
Vacation282.jpg

Impromptu friends at the Golden Horseshoe
Vacation276.jpg

DD29 and munckin and DSIL. She loves trains
Vacation206.jpg

My GD called me Sunday, it's been 3 weeks since the visit. She told me to go to bed early because we are going to the castle tomorrow. /cry

Every time people tell me how expensive DLR is, I just shake my head. How much are memories worth? I will take this visit to my grave.

Thanks for the report! Very cute Munchkin!
Just curious, where did you stay?

I've never stayed there, but have rode the ART that stops there. I'm staying at the Red Lion.... it's close.

How many people did you go with? I'd guess but be wrond. Great quick report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter