7/17/19 Online Booking Down? UPDATE: Back to normal by 8:00 AM

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
At least it is for me at 6:50 AM EDT.

I logged in to my account earlier this morning (sick dog had me up at 3:30 and I couldn’t fall back to sleep). Only two of my 4 memberships showed up under the booking page. The memberships were there under dashboard but only one had any points loaded. At least all of my reservations were still there!

Now, the points are back but the booking page won’t open and it continually refreshes, bouncing between “we’re working on it” and a star-studded blank page with a Disney.go.jp URL.

Anyone else seeing this?

At least it is for me at 6:50 AM EDT.

I logged in to my account earlier this morning (sick dog had me up at 3:30 and I couldn’t fall back to sleep). Only two of my 4 memberships showed up under the booking page. The memberships were there under dashboard but only one had any points loaded. At least all of my reservations were still there!

Now, the points are back but the booking page won’t open and it continually refreshes, bouncing between “we’re working on it” and a star-studded blank page with a Disney.go.jp URL.

Anyone else seeing this?
My page seems normal (7:45am)

It is back to normal now but that was some weird stuff going on in the wee hours of the morning.

It is back to normal now but that was some weird stuff going on in the wee hours of the morning.

I get maintenance alerts from time to time and they usually are in the wee hours of the morning...possibly it was just routine maintenance before the booking windows open up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter