6th night at GF

antnee

Chasing Amy
We just relaxed today. Woke upp late, laisd out on the beach, took a pontoon boat out for a cruise. And had dinner at Artists Pointe. While waiting we met a CM at the pin stattion their while we shopped. He let us in on some Disney info plus the new Non-Disney hotel similar to the one in Tenn. the Grand Ole Opry. He told us how the use electric fences or moats to keep the animals back at AK or how the twists are on RnR. Plus some pin info and discounts. Then we passed the VWL and toured the facility(can't wait to stay their) plus checked for New DVC mdse at the mercantile (Same old stuff) :( Then after we played a game of checkers in front of the fireplace we huried back to our room to view the fireworks from our balcony. I secretly had a warm apple tart with ice cream delivered to surpris my wife.

Our omly disappointment :( today was the we booked a tennis court at 4 at the GF so we wouldnt have to leave the Hotel. Well when we got their, no one was their to let us in. So we waited then went to Guest services and after several phone call assured me someone would be right over. Well they never showed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
anyway we couldnt cancel because you need 24 hrs notice and now it was almost 5. So I called and the CM couldnt explain what happened, but they credited us for the court time. We were :mad: because we rearranged our day, were now late for dinner and had to take a cab which cost us money.

The best part was the rentiong of the boat, we enjoyed the view and the weather was warm.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!! ;)

pooh-tig02.gif

Sounds like you had a great day! Your chat with the CM was really informative wasnt it. :) Thanks for sharing. :D

image1.gif
<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

That was sweet of you to surprise your wife with a yummy dessert like that. :)

Sorry about your tennis date. That was a big mess.

Thanks for sharing your day with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

I find it's fun to talk to CM's. Except for the tennis mixup a another great day. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter