6th grade science project

pixiedustaholic

DIS Veteran
This may not be the best place to get advice on this, but I thought I'd give it a shot...
My DD brought home a paper explaining that she needs to think of some ideas for their "invention convention." It isn't expected to be elaborate, they just need to solve a problem and should be completed with little or no money. Does anyone have any ideas... I'm not the most creative person. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
(I wish teachers wouldn't assign this kind of thing over the winter break. Last thing we need is more stress.):upsidedow

Hi...just got finished DD12's 7th grade science project. I agree it's weird they assign something over the holidays. My older DD has never had homework over any holiday all through elementary and also in middle school. Try going to sciencebuddies.com for some ideas. Does your DD have to come up with an invention? If you Google 6th grade inventions or science projects, it should at least give some ideas to start with. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter