6078 Magic ( I think, the 7 Day Eastern)

MICHELLENDEAN

Mouseketeer
Ok, I'm hoping this has the plexiglass verandah...anyone with any other info on this room please check in!!
Thanks!!

Yes, it has the clear verandah and you are in a GREAT location, port side, mid-ship.

Enjoy! :)

We'll be in 6078 for the Western Inaugural on 5/11. Please take care of it for us.
Was in 6076 on our first cruise. Loved the location!

We were in 6082 on our 1/01 Magic cruise, and the verandah (and all the ones as far to the left and right as we could see) was plexiglass. We could see the stabilizer in the water under us, so it was a very smooth ride. We decided to try the "other side of the ship" for our Western Magic cruise next January, and will be in 6578. Have a wonderful cruise! We had a fantastic time on ours (it was our first cruise) and can't wait to go again in 10 months!! :D

Hey MICHELLENDEAN,

My Fiancee and I are staying in that exact room on our honeymoon this coming November 16th. Take care of our room for us. :)

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Chattyaholic: Glad to hear you had a smooth ride. I'll be in 6578 on our Western cruise in October. Can't Wait! Patty:earsgirl:

6078 is an excellent location! We were in that cabin on the 7 day 10/20/01 Magic cruise. Very quiet midship location, complete with plexi-glass verandah. Enjoy! I know we did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter