600 Points Available for Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BWV is not available for your dates. Are you flexible on resorts or dates? Let me know. Also a PM is the best way to inquire if able. I look forward to trying to help you.
Paul

I guess you want a studio? Need a little more specifics on resorts and dates but would love to help you. A pm works best. Thank you very much!
Paul

I cant PM....Im new to this forum. Sorry. Boardwalk end of October or beginning of November. Beach club also. But, yes a studio.

I cant PM....Im new to this forum. Sorry. Boardwalk end of October or beginning of November. Beach club also. But, yes a studio.
Hello There is not any availability at Boardwalk or Beach Club. That is a very popular time. Let me know if flexible or dates or resorts. Thank you.
Paul

can’t figure out how to PM sorry, haha. but just seeing if there is any availability, thank you!
Hello you have to do 10 test posts to become eligible for a PM. There are instructions on the main page. Not hard just takes a little time. There is a studio at Saratoga Springs for your dates if interested. Let me know. Thank you.
Paul

Hello you have to do 10 test posts to become eligible for a PM. There are instructions on the main page. Not hard just takes a little time. There is a studio at Saratoga Springs for your dates if interested. Let me know. Thank you.
Paul
thank you so much, ill chat with my husband!

You are fine. You have to do 10 test posts to get qualified. Go to the how to use the disboards private conversation system under the dvc rent/trade forum. Not hard just takes a little time. I look forward to helping you.

Once bedroom is 226 points. You could split stay in 1 bed then a studio is open for 4 nights. Send me a pm if possible. Thank you. Paul
You are fine. You have to do 10 test posts to get qualified. Go to the how to use the disboards private conversation system under the dvc rent/trade forum. Not hard just takes a little time. I look forward to helping

I have been on Dis Boards but not Dm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!