60 VGF Points @ $17 - For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoconnor

WDW Nut
I have 60 VGF points for rent. The points have a December 2019 use year.

As of today (8/7/19) I can book stays at VGF with check-in dates from December 1, 2019 through July 7, 2020.

I can book stays at all other resorts with check-in dates from December 1, 2019 through March 7, 2020.

The cost is $17 per point with payment made via Venmo (an app owned by PayPal with no service fees) or PayPal (+3% service fee).

If interested, please let me know the dates you want to travel, resort preference, and room type and I will look to see if it's available.

Last edited:
Hello,
Looking for check-in Saturday, December 14 and check-out Tuesday, December 17.
First choice is a value or standard studio at AKL.
Thank you

I have 60 VGF points and 40 AKL points for rent. The points have a December 2019 use year.

As of today (7/25/19) I can book stays at VGF and AKV with check-in dates from December 1, 2019 through June 25, 2020.

I can book stays at all other resorts with check-in dates from December 1, 2019 through February 25, 2020.

If you need a few more points (i.e. the reservation requires 42 AKV points) I will consider borrowing to complete the reservation.

The cost is $17 per point for VGF and $16 per point for AKV, with payment made via Venmo (an app owned by PayPal with no service fees) or PayPal (+3% service fee).

If interested, please let me know the dates you want to travel, resort preference, and room type and I will look to see if it's available.
I am in need of points for February 16 and 17 2020. Would you be able to help?
Thank you so much 😊

I am in need of points for February 16 and 17 2020. Would you be able to help?
Thank you so much 😊

Hi there, that's a holiday weekend so it's already fairly booked up. Saratoga Springs is the only thing available for 34 points.

$17 since they are VGF points. I'm happy to do it, but you may be better off finding an owner of a cheaper resort to book SSR. Let me know!
Thank you so much. I am new to this and I am trying to figure out how it all works.
Let me see if I can find someone with a less expensive resort. ❤️

$17 since they are VGF points. I'm happy to do it, but you may be better off finding an owner of a cheaper resort to book SSR. Let me know!
I am so sorry to even ask you this. But can you give me any tips on how to find someone with the points at where I would like to stay?
I have just come across a few threads and took a chance. Is there certain wordage I should use or look for?
Again I can’t thank you enough.
Have a magical and blessed day ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts