60+10 reservation questions

Topaz Scorpio

Earning My Ears
Posted this in the dining reservations section but it got zero response so maybe I posted in the wrong place. I’m at 60 days on Wednesday so would like answers as soon as possible. Couldn’t find the exact answers to my questions in other threads or saw conflicting information so just needed to get clarity. Thank you.

We will be at 60 days a few days from now and had a few questions about some of the bookings we need to make.

1. Are tours like Keys to the Kingdom on the 60+10 rule or just 60 days? Can those be booked at 12am or 6am on day 60?

2. Same question for dessert parties/fireworks packages.

3. Same question for Beachcomber Shacks at Typhoon Lagoon. Also, can these be booked online or do you have to call? If you have to call what number would that be and what would the hours to call? The Disney page for Typhoon Lagoon hasn't been updated for the Beachcomber Shacks to say how you book them.

4. And again, same question for mini-golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens. I do see you have to call to book those but just not clear if it's 60 days or 60+10. Also what are the operating hours at the number given: (407) WDW-PLAY?

I'm pretty certain that everything you asked about is part of the Enchanting Extras Collection, and those all can be 60+10. I simply googled 'Disney World when to make reservation tour' and the first result was from the Disney help section with the relevant info. It goes into quite a lot of detail and you can click the link for a list of what is included for all the Enchanting Extras. It also lists the time as 'approximately 6am'

I think the enchanted extras can be booked at 12am when your 60+10 window opens. But as mentioned above, take a look at the enchanted extras page. In the past we always called to book a beachcomber shack at TL

So the enchanting extras page gives me a list of all the individual extras and then you click into each one. But on the pages it does not tell you when they can be booked hence my questions. I know I can definitely do 60 days for all these but was just unsure about the 10 days for resort guests.

I found the page referenced above in the “do a Google search” recommendation but it just says “many” things can be booked at 60 days prior; it doesn’t say what can or what can’t specifically and other pages mention the 10 days for resort guests but again doesn’t specify which activity that applies for. And in the two replies so far here someone says 6am per that other page and the other person says 12am. That’s exactly the conflicting info I was seeing when I was doing my Google searches myself and searching this forum which is why I was confused and asked my questions. I was hoping someone here who actually had experience with booking one or all of these items knew what the guidelines were.

I did remember after posting that Blizzard Beach has its page open so I see that you can book their patios online so I suppose beachcomber shacks would be the same at TL.

I booked a tour, MK dessert party and Epcot spice road fireworks dinner package just this morning and 60+10 applied. All three are Enchanted Extras, but booking was a bit different among them. I had both a window open on my laptop and the app open on my iPad. The tour and dessert party were open to book at midnight; I booked then. The app showed them as available before my browser did. The Spice Road dinner package did not open for booking till the 6:00 a.m. dining ressie time. (It was labeled a dining event, so I think that’s why.) For Spice Road and my other dining ressie, the browser showed them first. Not sure if that’s any kind of pattern, but was my experience today. Everything showed up on both platforms within 5 minutes of each other. I got everything I wanted.

Thank you! That was very helpful. I’ll use both the app and my laptop and see what comes up. I get to start my bookings tonight at midnight.

Just wanted to make a follow up post to say that I was able to book as follows:

Midnight - Keys to the Kingdom and Wild Africa Trek tours, MK fireworks dessert party
6am - Fantasmic dining package and all other dining

Beachcomber shack I had to call for at 7am as the website has not been updated to allow bookings yet. There were none showing available in any category for my requested date which is 9 days into my trip in early May. The agent couldn't determine whether they were sold out or inventory just hasn't been added yet. I'm guessing the latter.

Was able to get all my dining reservations except for the Rose & Crown fireworks package. I wanted it 9 days into my trip but it was already gone at 6am. I noticed that the following day had availability but that didn't work in my schedule.

Feel happy that I was able to score a reservation at Art Smith's Homecoming for a Saturday night 7 days into my trip. That was one I was figuring I wouldn't be able to get.

Have my last two dining items to book for Narcoosee's and Celebration at the Top tomorrow as it's 60+11 as of today. Hopefully won't have trouble since it's at the end of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter