6 yo BDay and first trip

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Any ideas to make this Extra Magical for him? He has never been to Disney and he will be turning 6 while down there. Only thing to keep in mind is his parents are on a tight budget. Not us, they are traveling with us. We have already made him an autograph book and gotten glow sticks and GOH badge. What else can I plan for them that would be inexpensive?

IF YOU REQUEST AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE FROM HIS FAVORITE CHARACTER TO BE PLACED IN THE ROOM THEY WILL USUALLY TRY TO COMPLY. WE ASKED AT THE FRONT DESK ON BOTH OF OUR TRIPS. THE FIRST TIME WE ASKED FOR ONE OF MICKEY FOR OUR LAST NIGHT AND WERE DELIGHTED TO GET BACK TO THE ROOM AND FIND AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE THANKING HER FOR COMING, BALLOONS AND A MICKEY EARS LOLLIPOP! SECOND TRIP WE DID THE FAMILY MAGIC TOUR AND ASKED AT THE HOTEL FOR ONE SIGNED BY MICKEY THANKING HER FOR SAVING THE MAGIC KINDOM, IT WAS THERE WHEN WE GOT BACK FROM THE PARKS THAT EVENING WITH BALLOONS - SHE REALLY THINKS SHE SAVED THE MK FOR HIM! ALSO, WERE NEVER CHARGED FOR EITHER!

DS and I are having dinner at LTT on his birthday, (we're also doing MNSSHP that night. I had a birthday cake added to our PS, it's $10.00 more.

Tell the CMs everywhere you go on his birthday that he's turning 6 that day.There are LOTS of CMs that are full of pixie dust and will do something special.My DH Joe and I where there on his birthday last May.We were in a shop,I can't remember where and said something about it being Joe's birthday.They had him come over to the phone and dialed a number.Goofy sang Happy Birthday!

If you're at the MK that day go to Guest Realtions in City Hall and ask for a Birthday badge...it's free.

dreaming... that's such a sweet story! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter