6 years ago right here

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
just about 6 years ago right here in this forum and on these threads my now husband and I met! In 12 days we will have been married for 5 years!!! Just wanted to share and say thank you to this particular forum!

Thanks disboards adults and solo thread

~Teresa and Greg~

ps: we even got married at Disney World!

Congratulations to you both. My DH and I were also married at Disney, eight years ago, and used the Disboard Wedding forum all the time. I remember your photo. Best wishes again.

I also met my DH (on FB not here) about 6 years ago. We will have been married 5 years this summer. We eloped on our way to a presidential convention in Tampa in 2012 and then went to Disney for our honeymoon at Bay Lake Towers.

My DH is not as big a Disney fan as I am, but he loves to indulge me. As we are now retired we usually go 2-3 times a year even though we are several states away.

Congratulations! Isn't this a great forum? I wasn't looking to meet anyone three years ago as I was getting a divorce, and saw a post on here about someone also getting a divorce, and we started messaging each other and the rest, as they say, is history. We met up at Disney as friends, but found our mutual soul mates, he proposed at Epcot six months later, we were married two weeks after that, spent our wedding day at MK, and we are celebrating our third anniversary this year. Love the DIS, and love happy endings! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!