6 Weeks From Today!!!!!!!!!

jamie0201

Mouseketeer
HI GUYS...

Ok... So I know as I am writing this it is already Sunday (hour past midnight), but 6 weeks from today (Saturday) I will be the bride. I cant believe how fast time has gone by. I am starting to feel the pressure, but at the same time I am sooo excited!!!! :banana:

If anyone has any advice, suggestions, reccomendations, etc... I am all ears :earboy2:

I just thought I would share with how excited I am, and how thankful I am to have you guys here! This last year has been fantastic, and all the advise you have given me has helped me get to where I am! Thank you all!!!

Jamie :flower:

HOW EXCITING!!!! Enjoy your day! It goes by so quickly! Make sure to fill us all in when you return! :flower:

Thanks!!!!! I will fill u in! I had my shower last weekend and it seems like everything is coming and going by so quickly! How fast time flys!!!

Jamie :flower:

My biggest piece of advice is to just enjoy yourself and let Disney work its magic. Do not stress...that's your EM's job. REALLY REMEMBER everything!!! My EM had EVERYTHING under control and unlike many brides, I remember so much about my day!

6 weeks will fly by...I am SO happy for you!!!

Good luck and love to you!!! :earsgirl:

Hi Jamie,
Can't wait to see those flowers!! :goodvibes
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter