10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in for a quick update...I will be booking the Disney part of our girls trip in June of 2018 in about 2 weeks. We are hoping to reserve 2 garden wing rooms at the Contemporary. If for some freak those aren't available, i haven't come up with a back up plan yet...

YAY for the bands! We declined the latest set for our December trip because really we have just too many!

Love the Contemporary...hope that works out!

YAY for the bands! We declined the latest set for our December trip because really we have just too many!

Love the Contemporary...hope that works out!

We too have too many Magic Bands. Unfortunately, it's an addiction. LOL!!!
Love the Contemporary. I haven't stayed there since I was a kid, so I'm really looking forward to it.

IMG_1040.JPG

So, Joe and I met some friends at a local bar last night for pizza, beer and nachos. It was a lot of fun, but it was storming like CRAZY!!!!!! I have never seen so much rain in my life. It literally poured for like 36 hours straight...

Last edited:
DISNEY MARCH UPDATE

Good morning friends! Just wanted to give you all a little March update...I actually made a few more dining reservations. We were going to try to wing it a little more this trip with more QS options, but then I started worrying a little about it being spring break and all, and how I HATE waiting in looooooong lines for food...So, I just added Trattoria al Forno for breakfast on our last day and tea at the Garden View Tea Room at the Grand Floridian. Joe and I have done this twice, but not in a couple years. I know its changed quite a bit in terms of offerings, but we really liked it and wanted to try it again. As I said earlier, this trip is about spending time with our son, Timmy who will be in Disney participating in the college program, relaxing by the pool, eating, drinking and shopping. We have no plans for the parks, UNLESS Tim has a day off when we are there, and we just go to a park last minute, without any agenda...Besides, all of this is subject to change, depending on Tim's schedule, which he probably won't know until the week before we get there. I'm hoping we can add him on to our dining reservations if he's free...

To recap:

Friday, March 23-Land at MCO in the evening, check into the DoubleTree DS and then head over to DS for something to eat.

Saturday, March 24-Meet Julie, Todd and Gia at Homecomin' for an early lunch, do some shopping, and swimming and head off property for dinner. We are thinking about Wahlburgers or Rocco's Tacos...

Sunday March 25-Julie and the gang leave, and Joe and I have lunch reservations at Raglan Road. We plan on relaxing the rest of the day, until dinner at California Grill, then perhaps a monorail cocktail crawl...

Monday, March 26-afternoon tea at the Garden View Tea Room, relaxing back at the hotel and dinner somewhere in DS, with a DEFINITE stop at Jock Lindsey's...

Tuesday, March 27-Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, and then off to the airport...

Really quick, going back to our reservation at Trattori al Forno...I'm only going for the characters and Joe is going for the food...

Just catching up on your PTR after seeing your comment!

Congrats to Timmy for getting into the DCP!

Thank you!!!!

Which ones? We've done a few.

Thanks for dropping in! I really appreciate it!!!! I hope I didn't bore you too much...

We have reservations for the HEA Dessert party, and I was just hoping to get more feedback...How is the view? How is the food??? For all the times I've been at WDW, this is the first dessert party we will be attending...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!