6 park days - what parks? No park hopping

We just did the exact same amount with no hopping. We did..
AK on monday and saturday
MK on tues and thursday
HS on wed
EP on friday

One reason I voted for Epcot is that Epcot visitors have the highest walking distance average.

A second reason is because Epcot has the most dining options of the 4 parks (over 30). Now WDW has over 50 resort eateries + over 30 Disney Springs eateries, so it isn't at all essential to eat in Epcot, but many people eat there.

3 days in MK is too much in my opinion. I cast another vote for 2MK 2EP 1HS and 1AK. Epcot is so enjoyable just to take in the beauty of it and if always feels less crowded than other parks because it is so spread out. Don’t judge it by the number of attractions. My kids will happily spend hours in the maze in england, looping the three caballeros boat ride in mexico, sitting down and watching performers, eating gelato in italy.

But if you don’t want 2 days in epcot get a water park ticket instead of 3 days in MK.

3 days in MK is too much in my opinion. I cast another vote for 2MK 2EP 1HS and 1AK. Epcot is so enjoyable just to take in the beauty of it and if always feels less crowded than other parks because it is so spread out. Don’t judge it by the number of attractions. My kids will happily spend hours in the maze in england, looping the three caballeros boat ride in mexico, sitting down and watching performers, eating gelato in italy.

But if you don’t want 2 days in epcot get a water park ticket instead of 3 days in MK.
My family went to Disney annually for 10 days in the 1970s when MK was the only park. From my perspective, there's no such thing as too much MK.

My 9-year-old and I did 10 days in parks (4 MK, 2 Epcot, 3 DHS, 1 AK). I've read so many opinions that "DHS is a 1/2 day park," yet he wanted to go back again and again. And for us a day at AK was too much. We both wanted to leave at lunchtime. (I'm willing to give it another chance next time.)

For us it would be either 3 days at MK, or 2 days at MK and HS, and one day for EP and AK.

I would lean towards 3 days at MK with the age of your kids. However, we almost always leave MK for our last full day. It's our favorite way to say goodbye to the parks, staying until park close at MK, and making that emotional walk back down Main Street until our next visit.

Dan

We ended up with the following with the major fastpass I got for that day. Our other 2 fastpasses are earlier in the day.
Sunday: MK (7DMT 3pm)
Monday: MK (7DMT 2pm)
Tuesday: Epcot (Frozen 12pm)
Wednesday: AK (FoP 2pm)
Thursday: MK (7DMT 11am)
Friday: HS (SDD 2pm)

We're doing HS the last day so I could get a FP+ for Slinky Dog, which I did, at 2pm. I also got a FoP FP+ for 2pm on Wed. My younger 2 kids may or may not go on 7DMT and SDD, and my 3 year old isn't tall enough for FoP. I figured that if they don't like 7DMT, I can easily swap those FP+s for something else.

Based on all of these comments, it sounds like we may end up wanting to do Epcot on Thursday instead of MK. If so we can probably switch last minute and get a Soarin' fastpass fairly last minute. Why did I not know that UK in Epcot has a cool maze? That sounds awesome!

We are staying at Shades of Green, so 5 min walk to Polynesian monorail.

I think that Epcot is a great place for two days. ...
Walking around the world can be very tiring during the day when it is very hot, so you may want to head back another day to do this when the temperature drops. The world in Epcot is a fun place to explore since your kids don't like thrill rides. The only downside is they might get tired walking. The world could easily be one whole day and the rest of the park the second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!