6-night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona to Rome June 8, 2019

Hi Mrs Jumbo
We're booked on that cruise. Two families, 4 each, 2 girls each (11,16,16,18). We're going early to spend 2 extra days in Barcelona and stay 3 extra days in Rome. We're staying in AirBnB in both places (already booked). We have also booked the private tours for the Colosseum and Vatican. We (my family) have already been on this boat 3 or 4 times but still looking forward for the cruise. We have never been to Europe so that should be exciting. I'm currently looking at the port excursions and we're looking for suggestions for those. I'v e seen others post their experiences but we'll see. We're coming from Texas and most likely flying American (the other family is working on that). I love to travel and love cruises, especially Disney. First Class Operation.

We've got a 11 yo DD too. I'm overwhelmed with options and trying to figure out what to do. I'd love to hear what others are doing

DW and I, mid-50’s, just us- DS last cruised DCL in 2007. This will be our first time to Europe, flying Delta from ATL. We’re Gold level, this will be 7th DCL, after Alaska 2015 and 5 others in Bahamas and Caribbean when DS was younger ‘02-‘07. All on Magic and Wonder. Arriving Friday morning in Barcelona to tour that day before embarkation Saturday and then touring Rome on disembarkation day before flying home the next day. Still debating budget for tours, but with just one day (minus the time it will take to get to Rome and drop bags with hotel) May need to get a private guide with preticketing to avoid some lines. Anyone know what night is formal night on a six-night Cruise?

We are booked on this cruise. We've done 2 other Disney cruises, but have never attempted to connect with others before we left :) We have 3 kids (14, 11, 7). Our oldest is a boy and the other 2 are girls. My oldest has Celiac Disease and we've found Disney is amazing on board - curious if anyone has any experience with allergies on shore excursions in the Mediterranean.

Hi. On this with you all. I (John) have my wife(Teresa), DD18 (Kait), her friend 18(Karley), my DS24 (John) and his fiancé (Lauren). We went as a family in 2013. I thought this trip would be less overwhelming. As usual, I was wrong. We have been taking notes and watching travel videos for months. Still feel overwhelmed. We are doing the Barcelona ABD before this cruise and doing the 6/14 cruise as B2B. The group is meeting in 2 weeks to vote on excursions. Hope planning is going well for everyone.

Hi fellow cruisers!! We are a family of 7 taking the cruise (signature plus girlfriend of the oldest) 2 days in Barcelona prior to and 2 days in Rome after. No tours or excursions booked yet. We're from the Boston area. Nice to meet y'all!

Also wondering what night is formal night! Would it be the at sea day?

We are booked on this cruise. We've done 2 other Disney cruises, but have never attempted to connect with others before we left :) We have 3 kids (14, 11, 7). Our oldest is a boy and the other 2 are girls. My oldest has Celiac Disease and we've found Disney is amazing on board - curious if anyone has any experience with allergies on shore excursions in the Mediterranean.

We are traveling with food allergies as well and nervous about the shore excursions.

Hello! We are also booked on this cruise :) We have two girls (11 & 13) and this is our first Disney Cruise! I've been heavily researching excursions - so many choices!! Interested in any tips anyone might have!

is there another thread going for this cruise? everyone is so quiet!

Yes, I believe there are two on that face thingy. I still prefer this forum, but most seem absent. Have you booked everything. We got everything we wanted with the exception of tastings. Two of our party are 18 and will qualify for the tastings at embarkation, but we cannot pre-book them.

Yes, I believe there are two on that face thingy. I still prefer this forum, but most seem absent. Have you booked everything. We got everything we wanted with the exception of tastings. Two of our party are 18 and will qualify for the tastings at embarkation, but we cannot pre-book them.

Yes we have everything we wanted except the weeklong rainforest room pass. My travel agent says those must be gone if they aren't on the site but then I read somewhere you can only get them on the ship. I am still planning though because I've found how much cheaper the non Disney tours are, so we will probably pick up a couple of those and cancel what we booked.

Once on board, have one of your party head straight to the spa. They generally do bookings right there. We have to do the same thing for the tastings we want - except we have to go to guest services. Good hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter