• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 Months Out - What do I do next?

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Hi all. Just wondering what you do when you are 6 months away from your Disney vacation. My BF and I will be there for 11 nites. We went with the Cdn at Par Package. Now that the plane tickets and package are booked I'm at a loss for what I'm suppose to be doing now.

Any suggestions or helpful hints? What do you do?

TIA
rhonda

Read the DIS, make PSs, change PSs, plan your days, change PSs again, change your day plans, read the DIS. :teeth:

Now is a good time to pick up a guide book and read it cover-to-cover! Then you can work on day plans, restaurant choices, non-park activities, etc, from a position of strength!

My personal favourites are the Unofficial Guide (Sehlinger) and the PassPorter. The online TourGuide Mike (http://www.tourguidemike.com) is also quite handy.

You might want to find them in a local library first, and then buy them in January once their 2004 editions are published.

Most restaurant PSs are done at 90 days now - I recommend the http://pscalculator.net site to straighten out any PS deadline confusion.

HTH, Jeff

So true Susan! LOL ;)

Set a suitcase up somewhere "out of the way" and start throwing things into it that you will need on your trip, like bandaids, sunscreen, lime green ribbon, etc.

Start buying US cash for spending money.

YOU WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT, AND WAIT!

Have fun planning!

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks everyone!

Dis I have down pat. A day (hour) doesn't go by that I don't check it. The wait is what will drive me insane! It is shocking to be half wishing your time away! I'm off to plan somemore!

Usually I research restaraunts that I would like to go to ... or you could find activities that you'd want to do like the fireworks cruise or spa treatments. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter