6 Months no financing on $200 deposit and the remaining?

allysetraskos

Allyse Grant
With the Disney Visa do we get the 6 months no financing on the $200 deposit and then say we don't make another trip payment until the day it is due months away, do we get no financing on that as well?

Or is it with just the initial payment.

You get a new 6 month 0% on each payment made.
I'll use myself as an example...
I booked in December and got 6 months 0%.
My final payment is due June 22nd but I might make a payment in May which would get me another 6 month 0% for that portion.
Then I make my final payment in June and I'd get another 6 months 0% for that payment.

I can confirm the 6 month expiration is referenced on statement for each purchase. I did same thing with initial deposit and then paid balance just before 30 day arrival date when it was due which reflected 6 months from that date. This also included separate charge for Memory Maker. Hope this helps, enjoy your trip!

Every charge that qualifies for the 0% interest gets it's own 6-month time period.
Have a great time!

just the initial payment

That's incorrect. As others have stated, the 6-months no-interest offer is good for each payment made (I believe minimum of $100). Not just the initial deposit, not just the final payment, you can use other payment methods as well without impacting ability to use the no-interest offer.

I know this is an old thread, but quick question. Does the 0% financing have to be for room and ticket package? What if you are an annual passholder and just need a room?

I know this is an old thread, but quick question. Does the 0% financing have to be for room and ticket package? What if you are an annual passholder and just need a room?
It's on "packages" only -- room-only does not qualify. Sorry 😟

I was just on the phone with Disney Visa (July 30), and the woman with whom I spoke said as long as you're booking and paying through the WD Travel Company, then it counts. I, too, am an AP holder with a room + DDP reservation. :confused3
I have no idea which is correct, but I thought I'd share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts