$6.50 gas by summer's end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, It is really Bushs fault. He is so powerful he can still control gas prices like he did in 2007, at least that's what the media claimed he did back then, so he must be doing it now.

After all, there is no mention of our current president having anything to do with the price of gas.

He even took credit for this country producing the highest level of gas ever in 2009. After only one year in office. Wow, what he can do with gas in only one year.

Nope, It has to be Obama's fault. He learned from Blago that you don't give anything away for free. I am sure there is some kickbacks from the gas company's somewhere.

(I hang my head in shame to be from Illinois) :rotfl2:

It's a proven fact that anything that is BAD in this country is the fault of the previous president ,,okay, maybe it's not a proven fact, but it's still the previous presidents fault, I know this to be true because the same people who proved Global Warming told told us so. Okay, maybe they didn't exactly prove Global Warming, but they still told us so.

Wait a minute ! Aren't these the same people tell'n us they havta keep spending $ trillions $ in order for us to come outta all this debt the USA is in ?!?!?!

So how come no matter how much money I spend, I'm not getting any richer ?? I must be doing it wrong :confused3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter