6/30 trip report !!!

MinnieMart

Mouseketeer
Well, It's been a month already but here goes!! DH-43, DW 41, DD 16, Dd 13.. Took Disney Air pkg and stayed the night before at the Hyatt.luggage outside room by 9:30 am and had a delicoius bfast then caught the DCL bus to terminal.wore green ribbons and saw DISNEYMOM13daughter!.buffet lunch topsiders bought soda mugs.Saw our roomw/ veranda ahh!!Ressies for Palo's brunch sun.dinner fri and high tea.Spa alpa capsule. Safety drill!! and Deck Party!! and THE HORN!!!Lumiere's for dinner ! Variety show is very funny.Teens 411meeting at 10 pm.We went to dueling piaon'. SUNDAY, coffee on the veranda w/ DH while teens are sleeping!!brunch soo relaxing Zita so sweet. Pizza's so light.met DISNEYMON 13 and family at Signals!!Formal dinner so much fun to get dressed up and pictures!Hercules wwas great.shopped at Mickey's Mates and Treasure Ketch!$$. MONDAY walked a smile mile,great.Quiet cove pool DH won belly flop contest!! character bfast ok boat was rocking and teens were feeling it.were told to keep food in stomache and order green applesand crackers from roomserv. TUESDAY St Martin, took taxi van to orient beach bikini beach is where we got dropped off. teens got hair braided for 1$ a braid. the bathroom was one big bowl no lid so DH walked DD to next beach. waves in water fun. Island is run down looks like pride rock when run by scar! bought tropical wear for eve. had a guavaberry colada ! another ship was docked and was leaving dueling horns was great to hear.tpoicali...was fun!!WEDNESDAY JULY 4th St thomas. We went to St John on our own.taxi van to ferry to taxi alot of work but sooo worth it. Trunk Bay was absolutely beautiful. the water so clear,snorkled for the first time! we practically had the beach to ourselves.soo relaxing.Sailaway and 4thof july party was great.free champagne in great plastic glasses.DCL 2001 INDEP DAY red,wht blu. we bot one of each to take home.that means we drank one of each!wore red wht and ble and did the electric slide the HORN! and mickey and friends! it rained at the end then a beautiful rainbow appeared just for the DCL!! oh forgot to say it was st john day and we walked thru a mardigra type parade to get back to the ferry lots of fun. Balloon drop on boat was a disaster to many people.DCL told guests that there was prizes in the balloons so it was mobbed. THRUSDAYday at sea.art of entertaing cooking w/ cory. so fun and relaxing.galley tour.had warm cookies!anthother formal nightw/mickey and minnie formal too! Lobster and Choc Lava cake!!! yum. Disney Dreams so peacful.saw Sara Litzinger who is currently Belle in NCY beauty beast. she sang and signed autos. FRIDAY CAstaway cay WHAT CAN WE SAY!! our teens did the wildside.and went to the teen beach we went to SERENITY bay soooo relaxing .we did a not so realxing thing bananna boat ride too much work our hands were killing us. back to serenity rented floats and floated holding hands w/ DH so romantic!! had a koch kooler yum and rested on the hammock it was heaven! we went to dinner at Palo's oh how reaxing and delicous.Choc Souffle! YUM!! suitcases out he door by 11 pm. all in all. the teen daughter's had alot of fun met alot of people. we had great quality family time and my DH and I had alot of relaxing time just being together was great. forgot to say the caberet shows were so funny too. didn't win on bingo but it was fun too. the faint sounds of disney music in the hallways is so nice. the ship is very clean you get so attached to your servers and room steward clifford! and zoran server. the teens liked vivi alot. we went to bed about 11:30 minight and the teens came in at 1am! we bought the screen saver ! so have a great time trip report reader and we booked for western carribean july 5th 2003 so we can start saving $!!! thanks LISA

We had a rainbow too as we left Castaway Cay last August, couldn't be more magical when that happens!! Also I love that music in the hallways, I always believed it had subliminal messages in it too....like RELAX RELAX RELAX....thanks for your report.

Hey Lisa,
Great trip report. We too had a great trip and I am still trying to get my act together to write a report. Can't wait to go back. It was fun meeting you guys. I sent you some pix out this weekend. Debi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter