CLOSED: 57+ SSR points for rent @ $16/pt (Travel now - 12/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coup2516

Mouseketeer
57 points available to rent at $16/point. Will consider renting additional points to complete a reservation. Cannot be transferred.

Travel must occur between now and 12/01/20.

Can book at home resort SSR 11 months in advance, all other resorts 7 months in advance.

We’ve rented our points many times and have references.

Anything in a studio for 1 night for 2 adults on Nov. 8th?
Can only book at SSR for November (more than 7 months out). There is availability. Can always book that then try to switch at the 7 month window. PM me if interested

I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability for April 1-4 in a Studio for 2 adults? Thank you!

I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability for April 1-4 in a Studio for 2 adults? Thank you!
There’s not 1 resort available for all 3 nights. If you wanted to do a split stay, we could make it happen. Let me know your thoughts and if you want to know individual night availability.

I'd be open to a split stay, so I'd appreciate if you let me know the individual night availability- thanks!

I'm looking to rent the poly for 3 nights deluxe studio Sept 4--7th(54points). I know you xant book until Feb 5th but ready to book that day if available

I’m looking to book the poly for 5 nights October 04 through October 09, deluxe studio lake view 104 points or standard view 90 points. Similar to disneylova, I know you couldn’t book yet but would be ready to book the day of.

I'm looking to rent the poly for 3 nights deluxe studio Sept 4--7th(54points). I know you xant book until Feb 5th but ready to book that day if available
There is availability then. PM me if you'd like to proceed, and we can make arrangements.

I’m looking to book the poly for 5 nights October 04 through October 09, deluxe studio lake view 104 points or standard view 90 points. Similar to disneylova, I know you couldn’t book yet but would be ready to book the day of.
Also available. I have several people ahead of you inquiring about points, so let me give them priority so that I know how many points I actually have left. PM me your details though, and I should know within a day or so if I'll be able to accomodate this request.

I'd be open to a split stay, so I'd appreciate if you let me know the individual night availability- thanks!
Alright, here's what's available with point amounts in parentheses:

OKW Standard: 4/1 (14), 4/2 (14)
CCV Standard: 4/2 (17), 4/3 (21) - there is availability 4/4 as well if you wanted to bump back your trip by 1 day
CCV w/ Walk-in Shower: 4/3 (21)
VGF: 4/2 (27)
Poly: 4/1 (23)
Poly Lake: 4/3 (32)
BRV: 4/3 (21)
SSR Standard: 4/1 (14), 4/3 (18)
SSR Preferred: 4/3 (21)

I can book a split stay and also waitlist the missing night(s) at whichever resort you'd prefer to stay, and maybe it'll come through. If you'd like me to book, PM me which nights at which resorts, # guests (adults/children), children ages, names, address, phone number, email address. Thanks!

Are you still searching for someone to rent these points to? Looking for March 22/23 through March 26/27 of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts