54 BLT for Rent / Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInfinity

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
With our trip sadly cancelled due to Irma, we have some extra points.
If anyone would like to rent or transfer send a PM!

$15pp.

54 points for Transfer. You'd have to take all 54.
June UY. Good thru May 2018, can be banked for June 2018-May 2019.

Also happy to make a reservation for you to enjoy. If we score a Standard View Studio, it could be 3 nights in an MK resort for $810. Home resort advantage for next fall. We could borrow future points if needed for a larger stay, and if under 7 mo use the one-time purchase to get a few extra points.

Guests only. No brokers.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello,

I would be interested in transferring all of these if they are still available. Please PM me if you are able to do so.

Thanks!

Best,
Tanya

Are the points still available? I am looking for a studio at an MK area resort or AKL for 2 or 3 nights around 2/8/18 (preferable dates are 2/8/18-2/10/18)

Are the points still available? I am looking for a studio at an MK area resort or AKL for 2 or 3 nights around 2/8/18 (preferable dates are 2/8/18-2/10/18)
In the MK resorts we can get the night of 2/9, but Thu 2/8 is not avail. None of the MK plus AK resorts have both nights consecutive. :( If you up it to 1B's, things open up but more points.

What about 2/9-2/11?
Slightly better... We can get...

Jambo - Deluxe Studio Savannah View, 38pts

GF - nothing
Poly - 2/9 only, then nothing till March
BLT - all weekends in Feb are gone. 2/9 is the only open day
AKV - all weekends in Feb are gone. Options in March
CC - nothing
BR - no weekends till April

We can get those 2 nights in Jambo, and it's looking like a rare pocket of availability.

Slightly better... We can get...

Jambo - Deluxe Studio Savannah View, 38pts

GF - nothing
Poly - 2/9 only, then nothing till March
BLT - all weekends in Feb are gone. 2/9 is the only open day
AKV - all weekends in Feb are gone. Options in March
CC - nothing
BR - no weekends till April

We can get those 2 nights in Jambo, and it's looking like a rare pocket of availability.

How many pts for the Poly on 2/9?

I'm really interested in a 3 night MK resort for $810. I'm looking to go feb 26th to the 3rd and doing a split stay if you still have anything. you can email me at lizjohnson827@yahoo.com if you can help me out. :) thanks!!!

Also happy to make a reservation for you to enjoy. If we score a Standard View Studio, it could be 3 nights in an MK resort for $810. Home resort advantage for next fall. We could borrow future points if needed for a larger stay, and if under 7 mo use the one-time purchase to get a few extra points.

I'm really interested in a 3 night MK resort for $810. I'm looking to go feb 26th to the 3rd and doing a split stay if you still have anything. you can email me at lizjohnson827@yahoo.com if you can help me out. :) thanks!!!
Hi, I didn't think there would be, but there's a little availability in here! Keep in mind Feb is more points than fall. I can get...
BLT Studio... 2/26-3/1 (3 nts) 63 points $945
Poly Studio... 2/26-3/1 (3 nts) 69 points $1035
In both cases the night of March 1 is taken.
I'd buy a few one-time-use points to do this, and would just pass on the exact cost ($15pp) to you for those extra 9 or 15 points.

Interested in 2 dates can do split stay or if boardwalk 1 bedroom on introvert 31st available interested in that if nothing else is open

October 31 - prefer studio but would take 1 bedroom if that's all that available

November 1st prefer studio. If nothing is available will stick with my cash reservation that night.

Can do split stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!