50th year celebration

RNMom1969

Mouseketeer
I know it's still a bit off, but has anyone given any thoughts to going in 2021? I've convinced the hubby and have begun a savings plan for it! He's agreed to the Contemporary too!!! I'm beyond excited!! This may seem corny... but I want to be there on Walts birthday too! Anyone else thinking yet?

I have!!! I'm pregnant now so by 2021 the little one will be the perfect age for a trip!!!

We want to do Disneyland too in 2020 so it's going to require so aggressive savings and credit card rewards accruing to make it happen but we plan to go! Once in a lifetime chance after all!

well, 2013 was like YESTERDAY right! So 2021 will certainly be here TOMORROW... We never plan that far in advance.. i envy those who can look that far down the road and honestly save and plan for those things.

Hey.... I have $40 saved. I guess it's a start, but I've got a LONG way to go to make this happen!!! Lol

We are planning on 2021 for the big 50 as well, with a trip or 2 before then. We are DVC owners so we know we’ll be using our points to stay at Bay Lake Towers. Every time I go to bjs or target, if the budget allows I grab a $25 Disney gift card. I do better with saving this way. If I put it in savings I always end up using it for something else. I need to start making a separate piles of cards, one for the 50th and the other for trips before then.

I buy gift cards also and put them into the Disney vacation account. I've also started a cd and put a tiny bit away every week. This will be our biggest... and maybe our final (for a while) vacation. I want to make it special

I have convinced my fiancee we are going. He isn't the biggest Disney fan but he enjoyed DLP. So we are saving to take the 3 kids and my dad (as my mum doesn't want to go).

So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter