50th wedding anniversary

FisherFamily

Earning My Ears
I have been given the task of making reservations for a special dinner for my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary. They want themselves and both of their children plus spouses so a total of six to have a special dinner. Their criteria is that they want it to be private. I have considered the chefs table at V&A but for it to be completely private wouldn't I have to reserve and pay for every seat? Does any one have any suggestions? It would be Saturday November 25th. Busy weekend. Also they want to have another event while at Disney including the 5 grandkids. Any suggestions for that would be great also. Ages 15-2

I think the chefs table would be perfect. When we were speaking with someone from Disney Dining about the chefs table we were told that it sat up to 10 people. I don't think that you would have to pay for each of the seats if no one is there to fill them up! That would be outrageous! Good Luck deciding :)

For the event with the grandkids, you could book a Wishes or IllumiNations cruise. There are lots of posts on this board about both of those.

If you want to do an activity together, you could go mini golfing. Disney has two options -- Fantasia Gardens and Wintersummerland. Both are whimsical and fun in their own way. Fantasia Gardens has one Fantasia-theme course and the other course is like a regular golf course. Wintersummlerand had a Winter side and a Summer side -- the storyline is that Santa and the elves are on vacation. I love the Summer side since it's funny to think of the elves on vacation in the summer. I've seen on each venues' site that you can book a party there, so you could find out about having a party for your family with a few rounds of mini-golf.

Jennifer

I believe Jiko also has a private room - which may be easier to book. It would not surprise me if the chef's table at V&A is already booked. I don't know what the minimum's for that room are though.

I agree with Jennifer about booking an Illuminations or wishes cruise as an activity to do with the grandkids - or even an Illuinations dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter