50th anniversary crowds...

Cynophilist

Earning My Ears
So, hubs & I are just beginning to plan a trip to WDW for mid October 2021...and just realizing it is the 50th anniversary! Do y'all think the crowds will just be pure madness mid October? Or late October (or will Halloween week also be madness..)?

So, hubs & I are just beginning to plan a trip to WDW for mid October 2021...and just realizing it is the 50th anniversary! Do y'all think the crowds will just be pure madness mid October? Or late October (or will Halloween week also be madness..)?
I just realized the same thing. Now I'm second guessing my plans as I believe Disney will increase all their prices too. But I don't have a lot of other options since my kids are still in school and they have the first week of October off. On the other hand, this will be a once in a lifetime trip (or at least that I'm paying for) since we are a west coast family. So...maybe we'll still go since we've never experienced a Disney anniversary.

We are just booked to go as the 50th anniversary opens. It has been projected that parks will get crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!