500 Points Available to Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Saratoga Springs and Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have anything at Boardwalk 10/12/19-10/17/19?

I am new to this and couldn't figure the PM part, sorry.

Hi there - we are wondering what availability you may show for a rental, 1-bed preferred but must sleep 5, for the week around Oct 14th - Saturday - Saturday or whatever is available.

There is a one bedroom at SSR for 140 points if interested. Let me know. Thank you. Paul

Hi Paul - busy vacation week, so wondering what you see as available from Feb 16-22. Studio or 1BR.
Thank You

Hey,

We're looking for: -

January 1st to January 6th (5 Nights)
Studio or 1 BR
OKW

Is this something you can help with?

Thanks,

Johnny

Hello. I would love to help but nothing is available for all of your dates. Please let me know if flexible.
Thank you.
Paul

Hello. I would love to help but nothing is available for all of your dates. Please let me know if flexible.
Thank you.
Paul

I’m flexible with the resort but not the dates. Can you see any studio or 1 br availability at any of the other resorts?

Thanks

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.
Looking for a resort on the monorail.

Hi Paul, is there anything for one night 9/1-9/2 at AKL by any chance? I would pm but not sure how, I don’t think I can yet?

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.
Looking for a resort on the monorail.

There is a one bedroom at SSR if interested let me know. Thank you. Paul

Hi Paul, I am looking for 300 points to be transferred to my account. Would likely take a bit more if available.

Hello. Please send me a PM and we can discuss further. I look forward to helping you. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!