500 Points Available to Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Saratoga Springs and Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Powers

Tall Paul
DVC Gold
Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Saratoga Springs (SSR) and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.

I am renting at $16 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 100 points.

Please Private Message (PM) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through PM (private message) to help you with your requests. Remember you must have 10 posts on this board to be able to send a PM.

Once we find your dates, resort, and unit size then You will need to provide me with names, address, phone number, email address and ages of the people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly and get you a confirmation from Disney.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.

I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the PM.

I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.

Paul

I would love to help you. I can help starting on 8/3 when in 7 month window. Please send me a pm.
Thank you.
Paul

Thank you for your interest. Saratoga Springs and Old key West have 2 bedrooms available for either of your dates. Let me know how I can help. Send PM if can. Thank you.
Paul

Looking for a one or two bedroom villa for two adult and two children for Nov 1-5. And maybe for Sept 21-28. Not sure what is available but would be flexible on properties.

Hello there is a 2 bedroom for your week in Sept at Saratoga Springs. Nothing in November. Let me know. Feel free to PM me.
Paul

It would be 218 points for a 2 bedroom at SSR. Let me know and send a pm when can. Thank you. Paul

Hello. I would only have 7 month window for AKL. May need to find someone with AKL points that has 11 month window.

Hello. I would only have 7 month window for AKL. May need to find someone with AKL points that has 11 month window.
Thank you for the response! i will look into that. Sorry i am relatively new at this but if you still have the points and willing to try for me i will ask at the 7 month window as well ( if i dont find anything ) . One question though... do you rent every year? I will be looking to book for May of 2021 as well. You seem to be well established on here so i was wondering if you will be renting your 2021 points as well. Thanks

You are very kind and always glad to help. Yes I will be renting my 2021 points so always glad to help if available. Feel free to stay in touch. Thank you. Paul

I will be glad to help you. Feel free to send me a PM and we can go over everything. For your March trip, what dates and resort looking at?
Paul

I will be glad to help you. Feel free to send me a PM and we can go over everything. For your March trip, what dates and resort looking at?
Paul
I still don’t have the option to PM but hopefully the system updates soon!

I’m currently booked at my home resort (CCV) for both March (21-26) and June but would like to move to BLT for both, but am 119 points short for the resort change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!