• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 yo Birthday Dinner? in May IDEAS

scoutmontana

Earning My Ears
Where should a mom, dad and a 5 yo go for 5 yo's birthday dinner. We are hoping to go to Cindy's for breakfast at the castle that morning and spend the day in MK. We are staying at the Poly and have the Luau booked right now for that night. What do you think?

I think we will do Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Faire on another night but wanted to get opinions.

Can I get a cake for her birthday to have in our room/by the pool that afternoon? Where do I call/how much $$?

Thanks!!

Contact the Front desk/Gst Svcs a few days before your arrival. Because many can arrange the cake for you, balloons and a character card.
407-824-1256 or 824-1091

Make sure you have it noted on your Room Resv and on your PS for that day.

You also might want to drop by City hall that morning and pick up a Bday badge for him.

We're celebrating ds's 5th birthday at Disney in May, too. Then two days later, I'm turning 40 there.

I haven't decided exactly where we are celebrating either birthday yet. I keep going back and forth on it. It will be wonderful just to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter