5 yo and Tea Party, etc.

Donald7570

Earning My Ears
Hi:
We are taking our son and daughter-in-law and 5 year old granddaughter this trip and I've noticed threads about the tea party, cooking, club den, etc. I was wondering if any of these are things she would enjoy to give her a break from being with all adults. She is outgoing and gets along great with other children. Any info you can give me on the tea party, etc. would be great.
Thanks

Donald,
I answered your post on the resort boards and I added a couple of links for you to look at.

An outgoing 5 year old would greatly enjoy the Wonderland Tea Party. My DD is an only child and she went last February at 6 years old. That was a highlight of her trip (we did Cinderella's breakfast, too). She enjoyed meeting the other children and getting away from Mom for awhile. It is a nice break for the adults, too.

Thank you everyone for the input. I am really excited about booking her for the tea party and possibly the cooking class. I know she'll have a great time.
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter