5 weeks to go

gregpso

Mouseketeer
Booked trip 9 months ago !! Now only 5 weeks to go. new york 8 nights las vegas 6 nights Disneyland GC 3 nights Universal studios 2 nights WDW beach Club 6 nights... back to vegas 1 night then home. Its so close we can almost taste it. been to WDW before in 2010 (POPS). Looking forward to seeing what a deluxe hotel is like:cheer2: So much planning and research and online bookings has been done. Thanks for advice on here

Looking forward so long will defin get blues when its over !! (Not complaining we are lucky we are going. (Thanks to father in law for leaving us a few dollars.) Thanks !!

Hope you have a fantastic trip and I can totally understand your excitement! :cheer2: And yes, please, please, a TR for us when you get back :woohoo:

How exciting!! :goodvibes

What a great trip line up... some of my favorite cities :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read a trip report, have a fantastic trip!:banana::banana::banana:

What a great holiday!! It looks like we might be in WDW when you are there (we arrive on the 20th of May) :wave2: - it's really getting close, and we are also feeling very lucky!! :)

It's amazing how quickly the time goes once you get to the couple of months mark :thumbsup2 Have a great time, and I look forward to reading your TR :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter