5 night Magic Marvel planning question

heart

Mouseketeer
We are trying to plan our evenings for our five night out of Miami on the Magic in April. We are all adults so hoping Palo is in our future but remain very invested in Marvel activities especially.

Are the dining rotations still
LAACL
ACCLA
CLLAC
except C will be changed to the new Tangled restaurant?

Night 1 dining rotation menu?
Night 2--day at sea; dining rotation menu?
Night 3--Grand Cayman; pirate night menu?
Night 4--day at sea; Marvel night?
Night 5--Castaway Cay; dining rotation menu?

Do I have these correct?

Do we not see the Tangled show?

Thanks for any and all help--

Last edited:
8D7BD060-528D-468F-8496-55BEEECF99CC.jpeg Not sure about your other questions, but it does appear that Tangled is being shown the first night according to a photo from the first Miami Marvel
Day sailing this year.

Just got off the 1/7 Marvel cruise. Shows were as above.
Our dining rotation was ACLAC, so you can extrapolate the others from there. First three nights were standard rotational menus, even thought night 3 was pirate night (including fireworks). There was no pirate menu. Fourth night was special Marvel menu in all MDRs, and fifth night was Til We Meet Again (I think - we had Palo dinner that night).

Interesting. Then for us, I think I would prefer CLACL so that we get to try the Tangled restaurant twice and then I will do Palo on the last night.

What do these stand for?
LAACL
ACCLA
CLLAC

1st time cruising and planning the 5 day Marvel at sea in April as well. Thinking of doing Palo brunch instead of dinner so we don't miss anything. Any suggestions?

L = Lumiere's
A = Animators Palate
C = Cariocas

However, Cariocas will soon be Rapunzels.

The word from the first 5 night MDAS cruise is that there is not a pirates night menu, it is rotational. so the dining was night 1 rotational, night 2 rotational, night 3 rotational, night 4 Marvel menu, night 5 Til we meet again. If you can already do check in, it will show which night is pirate party and fireworks, but if they stay the same, it will be night 3, and Marvel night 4.

If you can already do check in, it will show which night is pirate party and fireworks, but if they stay the same, it will be night 3, and Marvel night 4.
I can see that pirate night is on night 3 and MDAS is night 4. I understand that pirate night has fireworks. The description for MDAS States they have fireworks and those on 7 night cruise confirmed this. I was trying to confirm that the 5 nighters with MDAS have 2 nights of fireworks.

Thank you all for the very helpful information! We did the "twice at Palos if you book the first night" but I don't want to miss characters if they are available in the new Tangled restaurant.

I can see that pirate night is on night 3 and MDAS is night 4. I understand that pirate night has fireworks. The description for MDAS States they have fireworks and those on 7 night cruise confirmed this. I was trying to confirm that the 5 nighters with MDAS have 2 nights of fireworks.

I know this doesn't answer your question directly, but I was on a 7 night MDAS cruise and while there were the regular pirate night fireworks, the MDAS fireworks are not what I'd call a full firework show but worked into the dramatics of the show. So you probably will get both on the 5 night.

And...according to the DCL website Marvel Day is our 2nd day of cruise (1st day of sea) different from how it appears others are doing it.

We are trying to plan our evenings for our five night out of Miami on the Magic in April. We are all adults so hoping Palo is in our future but remain very invested in Marvel activities especially.

Are the dining rotations still
LAACL
ACCLA
CLLAC
except C will be changed to the new Tangled restaurant?

Night 1 dining rotation menu?
Night 2--day at sea : dining rotation menu?
Night 3--Grand Cayman; pirate night menu?
Night 4--day at sea; Marvel night?
Night 5--Castaway Cay; dining rotation menu?

Do I have these correct?

Do we not see the Tangled show?

Thanks for any and all help--

Just did this cruise a week ago! So much fun! :) Our dining rotation was ACLCA,
Night 1 was standard menu
Night 2 was standard menu Sea day)
Night 3 was standard menu (Mexico) and pirate night
Night 4 was MDAS menu (sea day)
Night 5 was the Till we meet again menu.

You see shows opposite of your dining time as they are played twice. So if you have 5:45 dining, you see the later show and if you have 8:15 dining you see early show. They are also played on your in cabin TV if you happen to miss it.
ETA: we did Palo on CC night at 6:00 PM reservation. Left us plenty of time to finish packing and get the bags out to be picked up.

Yes. I was on the 5 night Magic out of Miami cruise on 1/7...fireworks on both nights. I have also sailed on 2 SWDAS cruises on the Fantasy and both of those had fireworks on both nights.

Our dining rotation was ACLAC, so you can extrapolate the others from there. First three nights were standard rotational menus, even thought night 3 was pirate night (including fireworks). There was no pirate menu. Fourth night was special Marvel menu in all MDRs, and fifth night was Til We Meet Again (I think - we had Palo dinner that night).

Were their fireworks both pirate and marvel night?

Did anything different happen in animators on the second night? As far as the screens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter