5-Night Bahamian Cruise, Dec 16-21, Disney Magic

CrazyCatMom

Earning My Ears
Hi! I didn’t see a meet up thread for this cruise, so I decided to make one myself!
This is going to be my family’s first family vacation since in about 15 years! There’s a lot of age gap between me and my siblings, so it’s been really hard to find something that we can all do together and enjoy.
While this is my boyfriend and I’s first Disney Cruise, most of my family has already been on one.

I’m just so excited! 146 days!!

Hi! I didn’t see a meet up thread for this cruise, so I decided to make one myself!
This is going to be my family’s first family vacation since in about 15 years! There’s a lot of age gap between me and my siblings, so it’s been really hard to find something that we can all do together and enjoy.
While this is my boyfriend and I’s first Disney Cruise, most of my family has already been on one.

I’m just so excited! 146 days!!
Hi

Woot! I found our cruise! First post here, first Disney cruise! We'll be celebrating my younger son's birthday (he's turning 9) and we're super excited, even this early! When do fish extenders open up and how does that work?

I'm looking at decoration ideas online and finding conflicting information about the concierge doors on the Magic....do magnets work on the doors or not? In some videos it looks like the doors are white (so I assume metal and magnets work), but in others they look like a wood veneer and posts are saying you need special magnets (rare earth) to decorate your door. Any insights?

I just purchased passage on this cruise for myself & husband. It’ll be my 9th cruise with Disney. I love the Magic. Is there a recipe exchange I can join?

I just purchased passage on this cruise for myself & husband. It’ll be my 9th cruise with Disney. I love the Magic. Is there a recipe exchange I can join?

I don't know that there is much going on for our cruise yet - the thread doesn't have many on it, so I just keep waiting and watching it!

Is there a fish extender for our cruise? This is my families first time on a Disney cruise!

I'm looking at decoration ideas online and finding conflicting information about the concierge doors on the Magic....do magnets work on the doors or not? In some videos it looks like the doors are white (so I assume metal and magnets work), but in others they look like a wood veneer and posts are saying you need special magnets (rare earth) to decorate your door. Any insights?

The doors are metal, just like the Wonder. I believe the only ones that are wood are concierge.

Is there a fish extender for our cruise? This is my families first time on a Disney cruise!

Fish Extenders are not run by a site and there is no "official one". Generally another popular social media site (hint: one involving a head and reading material in the name) has a cruise group (you just have to search for the ship's name and date). However, fish extenders are usually closed about a few weeks ahead of sailing. That being said, just post your info up and you may be pixie dusted by people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!