5 more sleeps ...

FiFi Rose

<font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s
Finally managed to get my oldest DD to get a winter coat, boots, hat etc in town yesterday. I'm going to have to get her another coat though because the one she picked she will freeze in:cold: Still waiting on my youngest DD's snow boots they should be here by wednesday and need to get myself a pair of boots.

We've had lots of snow and I'm starting to get a bit worried about getting to the airport and the possibilty of flight delays.

DD has been running around in the garden this morning in her snowsuit (which I had been hoping to keep clean:mad:)

Meant to say its still a secret. We're not going to the girls until I pick them up from school on the friday. I'm just going to tell them we have a doctors appointment so need to pick them up early.

we live down in North East England and so far all ive heard is a few short delays to flights in our area, so hopefully yours shouldnt be too bad either :)

Edinburgh and Glasgow airports are closed:scared1:

They better be back to normal by friday or I'll be through there with a shovel and de-icer!

I hope it gets better in time for your flight :) They should have had enough time by then to think of a plan to get everything running smoothly again

5 more sleeps - LOL - that's my Facebook status today!! :banana:

Living on the sunny south coast there isn't a snowflake in sight so hopefully our flights won't be disrupted but it would be just typical for it to start snowing this week! It was volcanic ash on our last trip!

Hopefully you'll stay snow free. Our schools are closed tomorrow because of the snow. I've been snowed in today, although we did test our snowsuits and thermals building snowmen. It's meant that I wasn't able to get to the shops and get the bits I still need. I'll be rushing around at the last minute as usual:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter