5 day ticket can you get Max Pass for just part of the days?

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
I am going to Disneyland in a 10 days with my two daughters. One of my daughters will be at a convention during several of the days at the Anaheim Convention center and will join us in the evening. We are staying at Paradise Pier with my DVC points.

Schedule
1st Day Arrive at parks around 2:00( Is MaxPass worth it on a partial day)
2nd day All three of us will be at parks except for her to check into her convention(Max Pass would be good)
3rd day Daughter will join us in the evening (Max Pass for two of us)
4th day Daughter will join us in the evening (Max Pass for two of us)
5th Day We will be at the resort until around 5:00 PM (Another partial day would Max Pass be beneficial)

I am going to Disneyland in a 10 days with my two daughters. One of my daughters will be at a convention during several of the days at the Anaheim Convention center and will join us in the evening. We are staying at Paradise Pier with my DVC points.

Schedule
2nd day All three of us will be at parks except for her to check into her convention(Max Pass would be good)
5th Day We will be at the resort until around 5:00 PM (Another partial day would Max Pass be beneficial)
If you don't include it at time of purchase, you can buy it once you scan into the parks for the day.

What day of the week is day one

Wednesday might be okay for some of the rides but the popular ones might be out of FP's by 2pm.
You could start checking now to see how long the fp's last on weekdays.
That might give you an idea if MP on your first day would be worth it.

Schedule

Are you able to buy your tickets through the convention your daughter is attending?

I found max pass for less efficient as the day went on. The morning we got Tons of rides in but then the times got further and further away and we Had to wait longer to make more selections. I personally would not get it unless I was at the park in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter