5/22 Show notes

Those of you with more sensitive constitutions may want to avert your eyes. As those of us who listen to the podcast know, "Google is your friend."

It has led me to the last known picture of poor Yoshi:

flatsquirrel.jpg

Those of you with more sensitive constitutions may want to avert your eyes. As those of us who listen to the podcast know, "Google is your friend."

flatsquirrel.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: anybody got sound effects ;)

flatsquirrel.jpg

OMG listening now and just got to the smushed squirrel discussion! :laughing:

I'm sitting here listening to this weeks podcast, great as usual. I went to the show links to subscribe to the resort room picture of the day thread and the link is not working. Is it me?

My poor squirrel. :squirrel: The thing that was so unique about him (Yoshi) was that he wouldn’t run away. This was 10 years ago, but I used to bring him to the sculpture yard on campus to let him find acorns, and he would always come back. :squirrel:

I didn’t think to check the comforter before I sat on the bed.

The comedians at the Comedy Club were a little stumped by the story, but they asked the audience for something unique. They actually created a very funny improv act with it and their punch line involved a chicken, and me choking it.

Yos...hi...Squi...rrel...Yoshi Squirrel, Yoshi Squirrel, forever may he be on Cory's mind...(and behind)!

Oh my~! <tee hee> Lemme get this straight...you had a pet squirrel AND you asked Julie to marry you on the banks of the Muddy Miss?! Shucks Cory, these are precious visuals! So interesting on so many levels and I have so many questions, like, did Yoshi squeak when he met "the end"? Also, do other animals, butterfies for example, land on you??? Do you still use comforters (ironic name, I know)?? Is your favorite character in "It's a Wonderful Life," Uncle Billy???

Skip the mouse, I need more squirrel stories!
=)

I'm sitting here listening to this weeks podcast, great as usual. I went to the show links to subscribe to the resort room picture of the day thread and the link is not working. Is it me?

I must be getting tired. When I read the title of your post I did a double take. I thought to myself - why would there be a "restroom" picture of the day thread? LOL!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!