4th of July Events?

GeorgiaHoo

DIS Veteran
We booked a trip over 4th of July 2020. Does Disney do anything special for the 4th? Thanks

Yeah, but I would imagine they won’t disappoint with the special ending.
Yes,I am thinking they will even try to "up the ante" with "The Heartbeat of Freedom 2.0"!

And that would be quite an accomplishment-I have always thought THOF is the greatest single fireworks show at WDW ALL year!

Two more questions about 4th of July. Current plan is to go to MK on the 4th in 2020. I’m thinking dinner at one of the monorail resorts then heading to the park around 7 p.m. (1) is there any danger of MK closing because it gets too crowded? (2) do they do the dessert party on the 4th? Plan is to try and snag a reservation as soon as they are available if so. Thanks again

Two more questions about 4th of July. Current plan is to go to MK on the 4th in 2020. I’m thinking dinner at one of the monorail resorts then heading to the park around 7 p.m. (1) is there any danger of MK closing because it gets too crowded? (2) do they do the dessert party on the 4th? Plan is to try and snag a reservation as soon as they are available if so. Thanks again

There has not been a phase 4 closure at MK in 10 years.

The dessert party is happening this year, as we have reservations for it. I would assume they have it next year. I booked it at 180 days.

I can't decide if I wanna go or not to Disney during the 4th. I got a reservation for the dessert party on the 3rd, but I just don't know if I want to deal with the heat and the insane crowds

But I really want to see the firework show

I can't decide if I wanna go or not to Disney during the 4th. I got a reservation for the dessert party on the 3rd, but I just don't know if I want to deal with the heat and the insane crowds

I’m really apprehensive about our July 2020 trip (even though it’s a year away). Basically nothing else works except early March and historically the weather has often been too cold for swimming that time of year and we want to take advantage of Storm Along Bay at Yacht Club, so July it is. That said, 90+ temperatures with real feel over 100 sounds pretty miserable.

If you are thinking of dropping it, can you PM me? I'm looking for a reservation for MK on 7/3. I'd really appreciate the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter