4th FP between 3 and 6 for MNSSHP and suggestions for what to do from 6-7??

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck pulling a 4th/5th FP between 3 and 6 before MNSSHP? We plan on entering for the party right at 4 and will not have day tickets that day.

I was also wondering what would be our best use of time between 6 and 7 when all the day guests are exiting, FP is not available, and the party has not started yet. We will only be visiting one night for the party so we wont spend much time on long character lines so we can get more accomplished in our only night at MK. We would like to see the parade and fireworks and would love any suggestions for least amount of time commitment to make that happen!! TIA!

4th/5th FP is possible, depending on what you're going for

If you plan to meet any characters at all during the party, I'd prob jump in line right away at 6 and get it done with right away.

otherwise there will still be plenty to do even without FP you can jump in line for just about anything and I'm betting waits will be lower.

There's usually a MNSSHP planning thread where folks help you with strategy-- I'd jump in there for more thorough suggestions!

Well, if you make them 330-430, 430-530, and 530-6, I can't see how you can do a fourth one without modifying constantly. Say you ride the first one by 415, you may could modify second from 420-520, ride it by 430, modify your third from your from 440-540, ride it by 450, grab a fourth from 5-6, etc. It would really be time consuming and cutting it close. We just used our three with no trouble!
From 6-7 we ate, then rode the Haunted Mansion about 645 since it really doesn't have an overlay. The cast members were already in their zombie make up, and lines were much shorter. We went back and rode again after dark as the lines were still not long. Specialty treats were also out from 6-7.

Well, if you make them 330-430, 430-530, and 530-6, I can't see how you can do a fourth one without modifying constantly. Say you ride the first one by 415, you may could modify second from 420-520, ride it by 430, modify your third from your from 440-540, ride it by 450, grab a fourth from 5-6, etc. It would really be time consuming and cutting it close. We just used our three with no trouble!
From 6-7 we ate, then rode the Haunted Mansion about 645 since it really doesn't have an overlay. The cast members were already in their zombie make up, and lines were much shorter. We went back and rode again after dark as the lines were still not long. Specialty treats were also out from 6-7.

True. I missed that you don't have day tickets and assumed 3 FPs would have been made already earlier in the day. Amend my response to match ^ I would be surprised if you got through more than 3.

Thanks for the suggestions! Our party night is the Sunday before Halloween so I am guessing even at 6-lines will be long. Its nice to know that the specialty treats come out early, maybe we will have snack time :)

They open at 6 or very close to it the two times I went this year they check your wrist bands closer when going in
Thank you! Did you go to the Monsters trick or treat? Wondering if that opens earlier than 7pm and if they are doing the Halloween jokes at that time.

Thank you! Did you go to the Monsters trick or treat? Wondering if that opens earlier than 7pm and if they are doing the Halloween jokes at that time.
I did that one but forgot what time I did it. It was nothing Halloween themed just them doing some jokes I did not stay lomgn just a few minutes for the AC

Candy lines don't open until 7pm - except the back walkway off main street. If you are doing character meets - get in line then (I lined up for the dwarves at 5:30pm and was not the first there - but done right at 7pm). The popular ones get long lines and you don't want to waste valuable party time in line. On Parades and Fireworks - the new fireworks show has castle projections so you will want to plan to be there a little early. Always do the 2nd parade and the later/last castle show (DON'T miss this - it is awesome).

My party plan is usually use my 3 FP before the start - get one character meet that is party only, circle behind the castle for trick or treating (Philharmagic for Sleepy Hollow!), Haunted Mansion (if only for pics and talking to Madame Leota), the Cadaver Dans in Frontier Land and sometimes you can get a pic with the gravediggers there as well without much of a wait - then fireworks, 2nd parade and last show of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts